FS: Blacktop S13 SR20DET**Great deal, unless you smoke crack

Last post was removed for some odd reason. anyone enlighten me? :slight_smile:

Anyways…

Blacktop SR20DET.

Everything you need for swap minus misc hoses and FMIC piping. Comes with tranny still attached.

No shaft play, good compression, no visible leaks.

Dented oil pan, can be banged out or cast aftermarket one can be found.

-$2250 with everything including Megan Racing Large FMIC, Greddy Downpipe and UNCUT harness.

Price can be worked out for taking the motor with no harness, FMIC or downpipe.

Will not sell FMIC or downpipe separate till I have a buyer for the motor.

The only trades I will now consider would be rims. 5x114.3. 16 or 17 inch. RWD applications. :slight_smile: thanks.

rfung@travelersfinancial.com

Regards, ronnie

the previous thread was probably bumped early

No bumping from me…just updated information to inform other members on stipulations for trades. :slight_smile:

cann i have the other one back please? :smiley: I liked the wording better. :slight_smile:

No bumping from me…just updated information to inform other members on stipulations for trades. :slight_smile:

cann i have the other one back please? :smiley: I liked the wording better. :)[/quote]

I didn’t move it to the thread deletion section. Unfortunately, only admin can move it back. I’ll ask if it can be moved back.

Please try and include all information, regarding the sale, in the first post. The thread can only be bumped if there is a price change, or parts have been sold, or pics.

okay, sounds good. the first ad was VERY thorough in terms of information IMO.

Cheers!

how much for just motor and tranny again? how many k?

If you’re interested, just call me. :slight_smile: Did you want the turbo and all the manifolds or what? There are too mayn different options.

Call me if you’re serious.

regards, ronnie

so you dunno the mileage on this?

Nope sorry…i’m going to say it has between 10km and 80,000km…somwhere in between. :slight_smile: It’s never been run since it’s been in North America AFAIK. :slight_smile:

thanks.

gotta move. no time for this. 2350 obo

so what’s the compression for each of the cylinders? do you know?

Nope, don’t know, can check as soon as someone who wants to check it out brings me another compression tester. :slight_smile:

BTW, for all the PM’s, it comes with tranny. :slight_smile:

price lowered for quick move.

Still here, still selling, if not soon, I’ll install and sell my car with it.

phone number is in first post. Use it. :slight_smile:

i actually just took a hit off my crack pipe and thought to myself

I’d trade my 93 VR6 passat for a complete motor set.

sounds like a fair trade to me, unless u smoke

pm me if interested

Dude, I’d love to have that Passat, but alas, cannot afford to have ANOTHER car. lol.

That is my idea of a great daily driver. I’m a VW lover as well. For daily driving duties.

It would be a fair trade if I was looking for another car. lol. Best year for it too.

LOL, i hear ya, my 240 should be back soon, so i really will have no use for it.

anyway, i have found a buyer for the price i am looking for, if i wasn’t for the mortgage i am trying to acquire right now, i would jump all over this DEAL!!!

ah, lemme go hit my pipe again and i may change my mind…

You guys suck. Bump.

Moving June 1st, need it gone, come cash in hand, we’ll work something out.

hey, A friend, silvia_drift, told me about this motor and i am interested in buying it. I just bought a car monday and have plans for a motor swap. I am just waiting to recieve money from my previos car i just sold in order to buy a motor. I just bought a car off a guy that says he knows you his name is David pankew. I think you are the guy he knows, anyway if i get the money soon i will be looking to buy the complete motor with everything if its not already sold.

Lol, yes, I know Dave.

C’mon down whenever. :slight_smile:

i want this motor as a complete set but its going to be a few weeks before im ready because i have tooo much stuff in my shop … if you still have it when im ready ill take it for sure … you willing to ship ??? ill give you all the info and account numbers to ship it through …