S13 SR20DET blacktop, NEW sr20det parts

For sale is an s13 sr20det blacktop with 5speed transmission. All motorset items are included (alternator, starter, ps pump, turbo, manifolds, ac, wire harness, ecu) and i will also include a brand new exedy stage 2 clutch installed and if needed i have an s13 blacktop radiator with hoses and shroud. The motor is located in Cambridge (KW area) but i am willing to deliver to ANYWHERE in the GTA for $50. This motor has not been installed yet, the only thing done was the turbo removed for inspection (check for cracks, leaks, bent fins etc) and the transmission was removed to make it easier to move around.

Asking price $2000

email tigers_journey at hotmail.com (insert @ symbol)

NEW PARTS LIST!!!
I purchased many new parts to rebuild the motor with before i ran into financial difficulties so now my loss is your gain. Once the motor is sold i will be selling off the extra items INCLUDING:

ARP head studs
cometic head gasket (oem bore)
Oem water pump
Nismo colder thermostat
complete sr20det rebuild gasket kit
oem head studs
14lbs lightweight chromoly steel flywheel
480cc s15 injectors
megan racing stainless steel manifold
megan racing stainless steel elbow
HKS stage 2 camshafts (256in 272ex for quick spool)
GENUINE GARRETT GT28RS (.64 A/R)
stainless steel braided oil and water lines
30x7.5x3.5 Aluminum bar and plate intercooler
Brian Crower valve springs and retainers
circuit sports intake manifold spacer
nismo fuel pressure regulator

Used parts list:
excellent condition timing chain kit w/ everything needed
z32 MAF with pigtail

email or pm with questions
(i will take dibs on items listed but these will only be sold once i have a buyer for the motor)

(the motor is stored inside, this is just the day i brought it home)
http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg104/doug_tiger/IMG_0118.jpg

uhhh… 2gs is alot for a blacktop motorset… when you can pay 2100ish for a redtop clip… or are you selling motor and all the parts and im going insane?

not really?

realy lol
an rb is 1200

where can i get an rb for this much lol

u gotta wait for someone deperate to sell lol
but im sureif urreally want i cant try to find for u relatively fast with some help from some ppl rb20 obviously and its not gonna be like complete motor set just trany and motor thas it
prolly Moe just tasalk to me on msn if u really want it

I am actually thinking of swaping a 300zx engine 280HP in my 240 i 'vs see it online someone actually did it. i’ve been trying to talk to the people at tiger japanese but i can reach them by phone i’am going to give en visit next week my final exam is on monday:C :drivin :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

2000 is an asking price, if you are interested you can contact me regarding the price, it also includes a brand new exedy stage 2 clutch kit with an MSRP of $629 but can be found for around $400. Most of the blacktops and redtops ive seen go between 1800-2500 for a motorset.

Good condition Blacktops fresh out the crates from japan that have never seen USDM engine bays can run anywhere between 3000-5000 from a dealer depending the model of blacktop (s13-s15). Good “new” redtops have been seen going between 1500-2500 at dealers, keep in mind this is just for the motorset. A full clip would obviously run you higher.

umm when i made calls to importers i got prices for an rb motorset from 1000-2000 (2gs being from vuran)

sr motor sets from 700 to 1500 FULL SETS

make some calls im not wrong… lol

not trying to shit on you or anything, you get what you pay for, just saying 2gs it better be a brand new motor lol

http://www.tigerjapanese.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=95&category_id=8&manufacturer_id=0&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=26

1690 no ecu, cut wiring harness, plus applicable taxes

http://www.torontojdm.com/lite/cart.php?target=product&product_id=3469&category_id=62

1950 ecu, wire harness, plus applicable taxes

most of the places i checked are around these prices, 1690 being the cheapest ive seen it and thats with tiger japanese, who isnt particularly known for their quality. i’m not trying to rip anyone off, like i said 2000 is an asking price with a relatively expensive clutch, its not set in stone, if someone is interested they can message me for details. I can lower the price if you want it without the new clutch in which case you can have the clutch that came on it (which still has quite a bit of meat left on the disc). I can post pictures of the compression tests, show the new clutch, whatever an interested buyer wants to see. Interested buyers are encouraged to check out shops for their prices, call around, contact me with what you’ve been quoted and we can go from there. I understand how you guys are just trying to inform people of whats out there, im ok with that, i’m sure people can do they’re homework and research motor/swap costs, but can we please keep the discussion to the motor and the parts and not what you’ve seen/heard motors go for. Thank you.

PS - I would be interested in a trade for a good condition KA24E motorset + cash

please let me know who has RUNNING motors for this price!

rb20’s have always been cheaper then SR’s becasue there not as popular.

the average price for a blacktop s13 motorset is about 2100 bucks. 2700 for an s14.

700 bucks is unherd of… unless its blown to shit

lol d fresh don get me and shawn wrong we’re really not hating or trrying to be wise guy but itss true. With that said Doug 86 is selling a very nice set with a nice set of parts with it so its a fair price.

hold on a min does it fit on an s14

if you’re talking about the SR then yes, it will fit an s14.

yes the motor fits an s14.

I wish my motor didn’t have a value seal leak, cuz i would trade ya for mine.

but good luck on the sale

91hatch, how many km and is there anything else wrong with it? i’m going to have to rebuild whatever KA24E i find for reliability issues, its just easier starting with one thats in good condition so less work is needed. I may be interested if you want to work out a deal.

the motor has 167***km and the only other thing that is wrong with the motor is a couple of very small oil leaks but nothing to bad

ic…hmmmm