Need an SR20DET right away, have cash ready

Like the title states, I am looking for an SR20DET redtop or black top, off an S13. Now these motors go for around $1200 complete at some shops, I just want to see what else is out there. I need this asap, Give me a call right away anytime.

For the comments below, these are all prices that I am getting from a friend of a friend. Mind you I know the prices for the S13 redtops go for about $1500-$1800 and blacktop are about $100 bucks more. S14 blacktops go for about $2300, now most of the prices are from shops in Quebec. As you all know, I live in Markham area, so if someone knows where to get “decent” motors please help me source one out.
I don’t really want to buy a motor for $1200 and have it blow on me in a month.

ANY HELP WOULD BE AWSOME!!!

Thank you all

647-502-3292
Vi Bouttarath

vbouttarath@automotivedriving.com

1200 complete? where do u shop? Cause if that includes harness, turbo, maf, injectors, etc etc then thats an amazing price

most shops are selling the s13 sr20det redtop from $1500 to $1800 and black tops from $2200 to $2500, even the rb20det complete is going for $1400, (wich request you to do a way more custom to fit it in your car!).

i dont know where u get ur pricing from. but just for one example. Heres a motor from tigerjapanese which is usually cheaper.

http://www.acura-parts.net/main/product_info.php?currency=CND&cPath=44&products_id=221

thats $2300 with ecu and harness for a redtop. Which is normal price

that website is not updated
the Cdn $$ has passed the US $

yo can get a s13 redtop sr motorset with ecu for around 1500 - 1800… the S13 blacktops are around the same , maybe like 200 more.

last time i checked
tiger auto sold redtops for 1250 american
which = 1250 canadian at the moment.

Talk to Varun (slipperysilvia)…he’s always been straight up with me about anything I needed, and I know he ALWAYS has the hook ups on SR’s.
http://www.son240sx.org/forums/member.php?u=227

Thanks for all the help guys, I really appreciate all the help. I will try both Varun and Tiger. A couple of guys I work with also mentioned that Varun is a good guy.

Happy Thanksgiving, and thanks for all the help!!!

http://www.tokyoautoparts.ca/index.php/Nissan-Infiniti-Engines/View-all-products.html

I baught a motor from these guys last year it cost me 1700 at the time they have it for 1200 now, motor still runs fine, they have half clips for the price some people are selling motors.

i have my s14 kouki clip coming soon

s14 motor qith vvt, os clutch kit, aftermarket mani, quite possible built head, s15 6 speed tranny and ecu, ect ect

I’m glad that your motor is good cause I had to do 4 swaps in one of my s13 because any motor that they were selling me was garbage, I ended up buying the motor off a private guy (I had the Varun as a second option at that moment too, he sells nice and clean parts!)
I recommend anyone that is buying motors from tokyo auto parts to make sure before even grab the motor from the shop to ask them to do the compression test in front of you and make sure if you have someone with you to check really good their motors.Other than that yes they have good prices,lol.

yea i went in and selected my motor also i got it delivered to the shop maybe thas why i never got a bad motor from them.