F.S. computer... great light duty machine

Pentium Celeron 2.2 Ghz
128 mb ram (upgradible to 2 gigs I believe)
40 gb HDD
PNY NVidia Geforce FX 5200 (128meg) video card w/dual monitor support
standard LAN card
dial up modem (lol)
onboard sound (ac’97)
Fresh copy of Windows Media Center 2005
floppy drive
CD-Rom
yada yada yada

Comes with a wheel mouse, a USB internet keyboard (has volume controls and all that good stuff on the top) a set of speakers and a monitor.

This is one of my old rigs… used it for quite a while and other than the onboard NIC taking a dump, it runs great (I added a new NIC card aswell). A friend of mine was supposed to take this, but I havent heard shit back from him about it, so if anyone is intrested, let me know.

I figure 300.00 is a fair asking price, considering everything thats coming with it. Obviously not for a hardcore gaming rig, but for either an internet machine/work machine or whatever. I was, however, with an extra 512 megs ram (I took it out of this one for my new machine) able to run alot of games @ decent framerates (Doom3, HL2, GTA:SA, GTA:VC, ect, ect)… dont have them installed now so I have no idea how them run with only 128mb (worse I’d imagine)

If it doesnt sell… I’m just going to use it @ home strictly for an internet machine

what kinda monitor?

not interested, but I have a feeling that may be an important factor considering your price.

wow i might have to pick this upppp

come with a monitor?

good fucking deal bump

the monitor is a 16-17" gateway I believe… deffinitly a few years old

the picture is good though from what I seen… color is nice and vibrant, only used it for about 20 mins. (I have a 20" viewsonic as my primary). I just got it from a member here for my friend, but since he wont get back to me it’s all up for grabs.

lmk if intrested
-steve

edit: the vid card also has s-video out BTW… this machine could actually make a good media center machine if you pickup the extra stuff for it. Obviously a celeron is no P4 or athlon processor but with some more ram, it’s not a slouch by any means. Runs XP fine