F/S Hifonics Sub

Up for sale is my Hifonics Brutus sub that I pulled out of my subaru before I sold it. The sub was powered by an 800 watt Audiobahn amp and it slammed. I purchased the sub off this site (http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAudio/ProductDetail.aspx?Source=googlebase&ProductID=16396) for 139 bux only a few months ago…Im open to offers, since I have no use for it now, just dont low ball me please. Its unique because it lights up blue when its powered.
Specs on the sub–
12" 1200W Dual 4-Ohm Illuminated DVC Subwoofer
WRMS: 600-Watts
4-Ohm + 4-Ohm
Fs: 23.43Hz
Qts: 0.488
Vas: 116 Liters
Xmax: 15mm
SPL: 93.77dB @ 2.83v
600-Watts RMS/1200-Watt Maxx/All 12-inch Brutus Subwoofers
Illuminated Brutus Speaker Cone
Huge 100z. Double-Stack Magnet Assembly
2.5-inch 4-Layer Hi-Temp Aluminum Voice-Coils
Woven Glass-Fiber Layered Composite Cone
Integrated One-Piece Spider- Tinsel Lead Design
White Chrome Steel Speaker Frame with Rubber Front Gasket
1" Tall NBR Reinforced Rubber Surround
Rubber Magnet Boot
Ported Nickel Plated Back-Plate for Heat Dispersion
Nickel Plated Push & Insert Terminals
Nomex Spider-Assembly
For Vented And Sealed Enclosure Designs

http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc30/Jper13/sub.jpg

Thanks,
Josh

No offers?

its like a knock off solo baric lol do you still have the speaker box for it?

actually slowcivic98 , there are over 15 “square” speakers on the market and that was when i did car audio 3 years ago…they are a very good speaker and they hit very well compared to your normal “round” sub…they sound very crisp and clean…but i prefer 10’s for crisp sound…

‘BRUTUS’ is a very very good sub and sound amazing with a hifonics amp , or any amp with a correct amount of power …if im correct i think they make a Brutus amp also…

They do make a brutus amp. The sub IS NOT a knock off, its a really great sub, and as you can see in the picture the box it was in was a custom box in the trunk in my subey.

Someone make an offer…

jper, does this have a box as well? My buddy may be interested!

No…As Ive already stated…The box was a custom enclosure in the subaru (pics above…) If he wants a box he can pick one up uber cheap at cardiscountstereos.com for like 20-30bux or talk to the people at first bass, idk how much they charge