F/S: Nintendo N64, And Super NES package

Here I have N64 for sale Price is Out in the Open, any offer will be listened to, but I have a range I am looking for so please be reasonable. (trades for car parts will also be accepted)

Asking Price: 60$ (OBO)
Condition: Used
Will Ship?: No
Contact Info: Send PM for contact details and to schedule a meet, PICK UP ONLY
Description:GOOD condition N64 comes with Two controllers, all TV hookups (red yellow white connectors for AV) and power hookups

Games included:
Top Gear Rally
OO7 golden eye
Bubble Puzzle ( pretty hard to find)
Mario Kart 64
Turok: Rage wars
Star wars
Star fox

Also an after market rumble pack is included

PICS:

I am also combining my SNES package to this thread to make things easier. It is back for sale and Price is pretty much firm. ( Trades For Car Parts Will also be accepted)

Asking Price: SOLD
Condition: Used
Will Ship?: No
Contact Info: Send PM for contact details and to schedule a meet, PICK UP ONLY
Description:TOP condition SNES comes with Two controllers, all TV hookups and power

SOLD, thanks for interest

how much will you let the snes go for? and do you have to do the ol, blow the game before putting it in? or is it in decent condt?
pm me please!!

$60 Firm, system is in A1 condition lol… seriously. No fading on the housing of the system almost like i bought it yesterday. Pics are a 100% mine and that is the condition of what is being sold. Of course for all the games you have to give it a blow job. I have never had to give it more than one good blow before it worked. I have had some people interested in it , but it never usually goes down to a confirmed deal. Please let me know. I Pm’d my number and email address.

thanks for your interest

Mannnnnn im gonna buy that shit this weekend
i’ll call you friday night

BUMP!! N64 is still available to buy!! get it while you can !!

EVERY THING IS NOW SOLD , PLZ LOCK thank you

yay get to play mario kart 64 now :slight_smile: