f/s or f/t compleat car audio system

all this stuff is only a few months old,im looking to sell it for $425 obo or trade for a b-series turbo kit,i have well over $600 in it

-kenwood cd player
-zues hifonics 6 1/2 mid bass
-zues hifonics 6x9
-zues hifonics 2" tweeters
-(2) zues hifonics mini amps
-jensen 4 channel amplifier
-600watt powerbass amplifier
-(2) 12" 400rms 800max powerbass subwoofers
-(1) dual 12" ported memphis box
-all necessary wires
-db cap.
system is really loud and crystal clear,amazing sound quality,its all hooked up in my car as of right now so you can gladly here it b4 u buy it or trade it, i will out pics up tmrw,it snowing out right now n my cars ouside,lol

PM me if ur interested,im taking best offers or like i said id rly like to trade for a b series turbo kit for my car,thanks for lookin

pics of the 2 “mini” zues amps? Are they oldschool Zues or new school Zues? If oldschool they may be worth what your asking for the entire lot alone.

they r the new sytle,h.o let me go pull my car in n ill take some pics ill send u default pic from online,they arnt technicly “mini amps” so to speak they r more like crossovers thats pretty much wut the set i have looks like

oh…yea, they look like the new ones :confused:

Back when I was into the car audio scene I used to collect old school zues and orion amps, those shits brought $$$$$$$$

omg yes most deffinantly one of my buddies used to do the same they r worth sooooooooo much money the old school shit is,its unbelivable:bowdown