F.S or trade? 1992 Eagle talon tsi (fwd)

Hey everyone , I have a 1992 Eagle talon Tsi turbo fwd. The car has 190, 000kms on it with 65,000 kms on a rebuilt engine. The car also has a new rad, spark plugs, wires, recent oil change, cool blue high and low beams, new right front control arm, bushings, front end alignment. With reciepts. Recent rear brakes(pads+ rotors about 5000 kms ago) The car is a 5spd , red exterior on grey interior. The body is mint with only 1 small rust spot ( size of a dime not a hole) Interior is mint. Includes an autometer phantom boost gauge, and a pannasonic deck. Asking $2600 obo as is, or trade for an s13 5spd. Email me with questions or for pictures.

im no expert in talons but correct me if im wrong, but dont all TSI talons come with AWD Turbo, and ESI are N/A FWD? just a question

Nope, TSi’s come in FWD as well. BUMP.

Just talked to the mechanic and found out that for cert the car needs cv boots( axles are ok) rr caliper, and 2 rear tires so im asking 2200 i cant go any lower beacause of what i have paid for the car and invested.

my bad, never knew tsi can be fwd, but anyways, good luck with the sale.

bump $2000 as is, i need this car gone asap. This is an amazingly clean car inside and out.

does anyone know how to contact this guy?

Yah, I used to have his #, but I quickly lost interest, 'cause of the many leaks that the car had and fixes that it required.

hey thats fine, if anyone has his info please pm me.