FS: 1991 Eagle Talon Tsi Fwd

Selling a 1991 Eagle Talon Tsi fwd it has 104,000 miles , has some minor sratches and a lil section of the hood is faded inside is in excellent condition

Color Red and Black

Mods: 7 bolt,2 Gauge Pod With Boost guage and exhaust

Has a new starter and altantor/belt

Asking $2,500

put a FS: in your subject title, terdface…but good luck selling…doesnt sound like a bad deal…but i didnt know they made tsi non awd…i thought tsi meant awd turbo just like gsx

word… I will change it…

1. i added a FS: in your thread title, this is like the 8th time.

2. you MODDED it to be a 7 bolt?

EDIT : Fucking rubicant

looks to me like theres 7 bolts holding on the 2 guage pod :smiley:

Hawiian is too slow.

Eclipsepimp 8 times already… Next time you screw up something simple like putting a FS in your title, you get the 1 day to learn you good…

why is this even a new thread ? the old thread si like a damn day old, meaning you could have easily edited the price into your original post …

i dont get it :gotme:

is this car auto or 5spd

MY BAD calm down killa and it is 5 speed.

Man i’m pissed i only got like 1300 from my accident i wish i got like 2 g’s, that sux, glws talons are fuckin sexy.

New price $2000 as it sits. i have the altanator and starter for it that you can have.

Whats up with the 7 bolt? This caught my eye until I saw that.

Ok this car has to go $1,800 Takes it.

dsm noob here whats wrong with a 7 bolt. got any pics

it needs a new starter and altanator.

i can send u the pics whats your email.

Nice price agian $1,500 Car has to go.

hey do u want to sent me pics … also whats up with the 7-bolt another thing what color it the car and does it have a turbo

didnt mean to put the 7 bolt there yes it has a turbo (14B) of course its a tsi just fwd and whats your e-mail the color is red with black trim.

just pm me im very interested hurry cuz mon i sell my truck so looking fast