F/S Parting 89 hatch S13 *pic added prices changed*

Pics of dash on 1st page

ill let you know nelly, depending on the condition of mine when I get it out this weekend I might need that

Did you happen to take out the fan as well when you took out the heater core? I need one

you mean the blower? yea I took it out you want it $15 and its yours

do you have both driver/passenger seat brackets?

Alright. I can’t tell if the car has a sunroof… if so, do you have the roofliner?

hey i would like to buy that heater core would i be able to pick it up this friday

ya Nelly I relized that it was my rear wiperfluid line and not eatercore leaking so I do not need it.

SELL AWAY

ok no problem thanks for telling.
everything still available I have the middle piece of the rear lights but mine is black with the white reverse lights , $15 if anybody wants it.

prices updated

wondering if u still got the dash … and where u located…
willing to pick it up as soon as possible.

want the hard clutch line, do you have that?

sam

well you can pick up the dash today and I live In Toronto Etobicoke
PM me your number.
oh and sam I’ll check ont the hard clutch line.

UPdate:
Hatch is sold
Rear Garnish is sold
Pending on the door

I updated the 1st post
Sam I check out the hard clutch line (It is the Skinny metal piping tha you want right?) I do still have it make an offer or trade me for the AE86 Drivers fender :lol:

yes I do have those brackets do you wanna pick up the parts or do you want then shipped, Devilish S14 is interested in them to but the first 1 who send the money or picks it up gets it

The dashboard is still available its in my Hachi taking up space make an offer

How about the brake and clutch pedal assembly? I need both for my little “project.”

Also, the clutch master would be nice (basically, the clutch master, the connection pieces to the pedal, and both the brake and clutch pedals).

no those are all gone all i have left is the passanger side door dashboard with guages 2 front seats with rails, front shocks and springs…uts basiclly a rusty shell w/o the drivetrain.