F/S Raptor 250

Up for sale is a 2008 Raptor 250. The Quad was purchased back in Nov of 07, and due to the fact that it just sits in my garage and I no longer ride it, Im selling it. For an additional $700 I can throw in the 4 year warranty that covers just about everything. The quad has around 25/30 hours on it and was never beat on or abused. IT has normal wear and tear that you would expect to find on a used quad (IE. paint scratches, scuffed rims) Clutch is MINT and grabs great. Tires are half decent (see pics). The minor defects on the quad is the missing tail light which cracked and a small dent in the exhaust from a rock…(See pics for both) Overall the quad runs great and is actually faster than the Raptor 350 due to the light weight of the 250. Asking price = $4,000

I can be reached at (412) 805-2513 - Josh

faster than a raptor 350? :eek3:

Yeah due to the light weight…Search the web for videos, you"ll see. no BS

whats the asking price?

Ahh…forgot to add that, $4000 paid over 5000 only a few months ago

a brand new raptor 250 from yamaha’s website is $3999, how did you pay over $5000 for it?

http://www.yamaha-motor.com/sport/products/modeloverview/cat/2008/57/model_overview.aspx

A couple months ago thats how much they were…Add the waranty in and its somewhere around there…