F/S Rays G-Games

I’m finally getting some new rims so i don’t need these anymore. They are 17’s and have 4x114.3 and 4x100(i belive) lug pattern. the one was cracked and i had it fixed. its held air for over 2 years. they do have tires that hold air on them but they’ve been on my car for a few seasons of lvd and autox so they’re beat. these could be really nice rims with a little love. sadly during a trip to ct one one the center caps fell off… so it only comes with 3. I’m going to say $400obo cuz i hate it when ppl don’t put prices down but throw me an offer if you’d like. if you’d like to get ahold of me you can either pm me or call my phone. my number is 518-844-9964, my name is jeff

i’ll take some closer pics sunday

secks

Bump for Boogie. He make funny noises when you tickle him.

GLWS these look nice

thanks. for those who care these are $350 obo now

Dkid15 should buy these…

I had a set of 18" wolfs… pretty nice wheels!!! GLWS! I wish I was in a position to take them off your hands and throw them on my lude!

thanks, so for no1 has made an offer but i have time

$250 obo, i need to buy some parts and pay for tuning

I will be giving you a call tomorrow :thumbup

woo hoo

have a set of these on my beater i might have to pick these up just for the hell of it

:smiley:

Where abouts are you located anyway?

gloversville

what size tires are on these?

Ahh, I’ve got a good friend from there… do you come to Albany often, or will you be traveling this way any time soon? Maybe Amsterico?

i don’t go to albany much but i’m in amsterdam like once a week

i think the tires are 205’s

Amsterdam is like 40 min from me, maybe we can meet up there someday soon.

The next available time for me, with some spending money in hand, would be next Thursday after 4pm…

I’m DEFINATELY not calling any dibs stuff as I don’t really need them. I’d probably clean them up, get new caps and possibly rubber on them, then sell 'em…

yeah that shouldn’t be a problem. i should have done that myself with them but i don’t have much time and i don’t need them

tire size?