F1 six puck clutch - 91-98 ka24de

Brand new selling for $120 obo or trades located in kitchener pm me.

i copy and pasted this
ABOUT F1 RACING CLUTCH KIT

F1 RACING STAGE 3 with 6-puck Carbotic(Carbon Metallic, a new composite material that is more safer and durable than the copper ceramic) clutch kit is the perfect set up for 91 - 98 Nissan 240SX with upto 310 HP and 295 ft/lbs of torque. F1 RACING STAGE 3 clutch kit comes with 6 puck type disc with Carbotic friction material that are resistant to slippage and burst. The discs have high capacity 6 sprung center dampers to reduce the drive train shock and impact. Increased clamp loads give the necessary capacity to handle modified engines and the pedal efforts will be slightly higher due to the higher clamp loads. All F1 RACING clutches require 500 mile break-in periods. Our picture below shows the ACTUAL item.

Horsepower Rating: 310 HP at the crank / Torque Capacity: 295 ft/lbs

This complete racing clutch kit includes:

• F1 RACING Stage 3 heavy-duty Pressure Plate

• F1 RACING Stage 3 Carbotic 6-puck Disc

• Release Bearing

• Pilot Bushing

• Alignment Tool

http://i18.ebayimg.com/03/i/03/8c/c9/ad_1_b.JPG

Is this everything i need to do a full clutch change?

and also, just wondering why your selling this, it hasnt been used at all right?

Thanks

^^ yes that is everything you would need

And a pilot bearing puller. :wink:

anyone have experience with this clutch?

Im in need of a new clutch and this seems to be a pretty good deal, the description sounds good too, but im also aware these are basically ebay clutches…

Just wondering if anyone has tried this clutch before…thanks

Yeah this is Brand new, in the box.
I just dont need it and want to get rid of it quickly.

I heard its a good clutch that grips hard, I’ve heard the throw out bearing is crappy, but you can use the Oem one you already have

Buy the throw out bearing from Nissan it should be around $25…

My new best friend :lol: .
I was just about to go out an order my new clutch . Contact me asap

i got some offers so its basically first come first serve

sorry boys its sold Lock