Facebook

lol sox box hard…haha nice…bah my friend tried gettin me on there…but i always forgot and was too lazy to make a profile…plus…my mom told me theirs crazy ppl on their:S

hahaha listen to your mom…

lol i doooo

…sumtimes 0: )

Aww poor shorteaz running to her mommy! LOL

i dont run to my mom lol …she just randomly says stuff …and blabs to me all the time

LIES!! it’s ok, we all know the truth now… no need to cover it up or hide it anymore…

lol im a very independant person so pssh

please david like you dont run to mommy. rarely does anyone run to daddy unless its a girl hahaha.

I dont run to my mommy

I run away from home. :slight_smile:

tsk tsk…running away from home nvr really solves n e thing…haha even tho i want to sumtimes

jus created a gtr crew…evryone get on there too!!!

hahahaha

Back then i wanted to cuz i had no freedom, but now i have all the freedom in the world since parents dont care that much anymore. but i still feel like running away from home =S

oh well, i’ll run with my Z so no one can take it away from me =)

lol u know wats funny…wen my dad used to fight with me …or my mom wud try and threaten to ground me or watever b4…i would sleep with my car keys so they cudnt take them away from me l! haha

haha… i slept in my car so they couldnt say ish all to me…

bbahhh too cold…i llike the heat…sleepin with keys worked for me…asoon as sumone tried taken them…id be awake in a flash lol

So wait whats so good about facebook anyways guys???

Shorteaz: did instinct kick in and you would automatically throw a punch? :smiley:

i like facebook because it lets me find friends from before… i’m talking back way back into my old old school. their organized layout is much better than friendster too and some other stuff… now JOIN

There’s no point for me to hide my keys before since my parents had the 2nd set in their room >.<

This time for the Z, both sets are in my room :wink:

lmao no…the death grip will kick in…no one cud pry those keys from my hands haha

i’m sure i could…

takes out blowtorch

now why wud u wanna do such a thing…uve got a brand new car…ud wanna take my oldie away from me…lol