Facebook

Not sure if anybody on here uses it but I statred a TNC group:R . If any one wants to check it out you can find it here : http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2230925834

Mike

just joined the group, but not really that active on facebook :slight_smile:

i also joined the group…

cool, i just joined too.

I’ll make everyone who joins an “officer” so you can put your handle from here under your name on the group.

i think only group admins can “appoint” officers. I’m unable to change my title of “enter your name”

just joined up…im constantly on facebook…its sad…lol…

Navin…:F

Did it say you were an officer yet? If not try it now

Mike

For the people that posted their name on the wall I have updated your name in the group. :slight_smile:

im up in thuurrr haha

i can’t seem to change my name either … i’m richard w. in the group

i’m pretty sure unless you’re an admin, you’re not allowed to edit officers in the group.

Oh, ok if thats the case than who is on there alot that doesn’t mind helpin out?

i don’t mind, i troll around fb quite abit as well.

Alright thanks Jason you should be admin now.

Mike

Just joined.

good to see more people joining… Anyone who hasn’t joined yet should be banned :# !!

Wow you’ll never catch me on facebook… its just like all sites before. soon you’ll all forget about it. hahaha :stuck_out_tongue:

i nvr actually planned on gettin facebook…but i did…since i dont use mmto,tdw or hi5 n e more…and i refuse to make a myspace…i spend allll my time on here lol

MySpace rox my sox box hard… good for networking etc…