failvis again

YESSS

i just have no idea what it is , i just hear about em all the time . how bout this . ill get all info and give to whomever can get it on there and get his info on here so we can have some local fun also . ya know just some hazing before the party

another vote for 4chan here.

could be a fun night, Im game!

ill be around , ill make some calls when i get rollin . first i gotta call my lawwyer for the tix i got on the way home in virginia lolol

Ouch, Virginia is no Joke. I sent ya a PM. Let me know what up, im free after 9. Yeah i deliver pizzas in my charger.

I believe I (rather distinctly) recall a thread where someone got epicly, absolutely, wholly fucking pwned. Embarassing things were mailed to their house and such. This could be a very good non-violent solution.

Or just KILL IT WITH FIRE

send me your number man it wasnt on it lol

yes , that was here as well lolol . i sent him a fat black chick blow up doll . i was upset after the fact as i was gonna use it for a pocket pussy or suttin . oh well lolol

:eek2

• 1 seriously

:rofl wayy too funny

i guess his only comback is diaf:
http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u166/cjrusso/Picture6-2.png

He’s an amazing person…

On a related note, after looking you know a bunch of people I do lol

Travis is the perfect example of an upstanding, contributing member of society.

so is Failvis dead yet?

Beat this fuck down, get it on video. Hes going to try to talk and worm his way out of it, im sure you know this. Dont fall for that shit.

updated version

i wouldnt let anyone get away with that bs

Did he really say, “feeling froggy?”

greattt now my facebook is on shift lololol

Well John sorry to hear that your life will never be as good as Travis’s life.
I guess the welfare line and soup kitchens have been good to him.