Thank you slowmarrow88.

Texted john last night about 10:30 with a couple questions about my ride, he was kind enough to let me swing by his garage and take a look at the car. Helped me narrow it down to what it was and also told me a few more things i need to address. going to have him do a power adder install soon as well. Just wanted to say thanks dude, i owe ya one.

Johns always a good dude

Well that was certainly very nice of him.

not a problem nick , anytime ya need a hand as long as i have time im down . i was honestly suprised to how well the car ran " for being a dodge "lolol and if ya need a hand doin the other problems get at me man .

John>Nickalero>*

johns a good egg and nicks boat is pretty damn fast even in its tin can stage lol

i know man lolol , he had me listen for a sound in it , as i was goin down the road all i could think was what sound as they were everywhere lolol

:wtf im gonna punch ya in the dick again :lol

faggot.

who the fuck are u , i see random bullshit posts from ya . if you are who i think ya are with your " proxy server " then i couldnt care less about your opinion . i just need to know why ya ran in the back kitchen like a scared bitch when i saw ya the other day .

LOL yah, who is this “notslow” dude…because I bet he is slow!

Travis…

notSlow = FreshE112b psn id

a little more work and i find out it is travis , his gt5 screen name is travis,s e-mail . go ahead and run your mouth travis , how does it feel that even your boss thinks your a herb along with coworkers and your only there cause noone else will do it?

get back in the kitchen and wash those dishes

yeah I noticed the PSN ID thing as well… looks like he’s back for more

he has to be this dumb to run his mouth to someone that will kill him when the time is right

Go away Travis Stinkslikemycrotch.

Nick, that was awful.

John is a great dude he has helped me with my car befor. O and i couldnt forget the burn out’s at his garage hahaha

john helped me find the powerplant for my project…good man,:bowdown very smart…amazing what hes done with his car and with helping out others…wish he would let bygones be bygones and be social again :cry: