Failvis and FPGreen...And Nicole sucking face with Johawk

already bought the tour bag, the 907d2 driver(or maybe d1? i forget) the 904f 5wood, vokey 58* wedge, all the balls i use are titleist, titleist hats, etc… want a scotty cameron putter and the 695’s and my bag will be complete for a few years… you get commission?

I sure do and I think you’re making a mistake with a full titleist bag. I might hit the dark side with a 909d3 in my bag this year but for the high price tag of titleist you can make a better bag for 1/2 the price. Except the pro-v1 or x ball only competitor I’ve found is the srixon z-star balls which are very comparable if not better and I get them free from my rep so I might be biased haha

what kind of price on the titleist irons… 3-pw preferably the z-muscle forged as i now see the 695’s are discontinued

Hey golf fags. Shut up.

hey track fag, buy golf stuff.

JVG’s prices have never been outrageous at all. Trust me, I’d help him out at the shop all of the time. The reason you go to Gearhead is because JVG refuses to do business with you since the sway bar incident. And that statement about his friends? I’m one of his best friends and I don’t think I’ve ever stroked his ‘over inflated ego.’

What is up with you making fun of people and then saying their friends are only there to be puppets or want a piece of the pie?

ive bought things from jvg since the sway bar deal. #2 im not the only person who feels this way. ive price checked stuff jvg sells against other places and the other places are TONS cheaper, whether it be online or at gearhead.

Because that’s the kind of friend Travis is so he doesnt understand how anything else is possible.

So much for what you know. I own my own place I dont live in moms trailer like you. I run my shop out of my own garage which is commercial zone anyway and have and online store front because it was worth $2500 a month in the kohl’s building with a broken heater they wouldn’t fix and holes in the roof. Parents basement just cause you cant get on your own two feet dont assume everyone else lives at home with mommy. I work out of the same garage I did went I had the kohls store and I have always priced match the internet price when presented with it and if i could I told people why I couldnt. I could swear theres a customer car on the lift in the garage getting a motor put back in it but I must be imagining it cause travis says it cant happen.

:rofl greatest post of this thread so far. JClark in with the steal. +1 Rep Point

if you spent any kind of time hanging out with me jesse, you’d know that isnt true. i look out for my friends.

yeah know one will come near you or anyone your with cause you smell worse then a dumpster on a hot summer day. That still reminds me I owe hater and apology for bailing on him to break ice out back my shop one winter i avoid your breath when you went on a Subaru rant. :ahh

check your underarms. that may be the stench you are referring to… twasnt me.

No its def. you. Your just use to smelling you everyday :thumbup

sorry muffin, its not. we can point the finger back and forth 14 times but opinions are like assholes, everyone has one and they usually smell about as bad as your BO.

Question travis…are u seriously pointing fingers at anyone on this board? for anything? I’m being serious here…WTF? calm down,…again…smoke a bowl; chill. Let karma calm down for you. Cuz c’mon dude, your life is like a string of misadventures in a bad road trip buddy movie. So what are we gonna do? relax, breathe and things will get better…I swear. Stop attacking people for mildly joking around with you. Your “that guy”, who flies completely off the handle on your first post. This is hilarious coming from me and proves how bad you kinda are…

back on track to greatness…

OMGZERZ!!! Someone has hi-jacked 1stgen’s user name!!

Tom in for the win.

john ya get my prices yet ,i dont want em to steep …