Failvis and FPGreen...And Nicole sucking face with Johawk

Your right nobody wants it.

you’re an idiot. go away.

Looks like you got a couple of live one’s there A/O.

Why even bother trying to sell something here? Not worth the hassle …

ur prolly right frank. aint much worth dealing with on here but its my amusement when im bored.

Will it fit on my Buick?
http://photos.innersource.com/media/6163/l/Burned-out-car.jpg

Lmao, thats fucked paul

:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

as a matter of fact it will… $1k and you can do it up.

So wait the price went up on something you cant seem to sell?

its a fucking estimate. live with it.

estimate?

As by the 950 asking price for a non ball bearing turbo…

you obviously dont know anything about subaru turbo’s then.

Yeah it seems that everything Subaru related is inflated 35% over the normal cost of a part for ANY other jap car.

it would normally appear so. forced performance and their hybrid turbo’s can suck my left nut. 14-1600$ for a turbo is rediculous… but eh who knows.

Thats not a subaru specific turbo regardless of what subby owners would like to think…it’s a gt28 for the most part except mine has an actual ball bearing center section and is actually worth the 1100-1500 you speak of.
P.S. the next one of you faggots to say i don’t know what i’m talking about and it’s a “subby” thing… will get kicked in the teeth. Seems like you subaru guys all have the same comeback for you not being all that bright.
<<<<Bump for an expensive paper weight>>>>

+rep

i got your overpriced paperweight right here you arrogant fuckwad. YOU DONT KNOW FUCKING JACK SHIT. how about them apples? the turbo is MUCH larger than a gt28, its got a subaru flange on it with a mitsubishi center section. its a hybrid turbo SPECIFICALLY BUILT FOR A SUBARU or are you truly that fucking retarded and arrogant to think you have ALL the answers. you are a pompous ass.this turbo sells for 1500$ new. its been “rebuilt/refurbished” by adam hennessey on here to make it to “like new” condition. there is ZERO reason why this turbo shouldnt pull my asking price. so until you have something useful to contribute, keep your scenile, arrogant, dickheaded mouth out of my fucking for sale thread.

This thread just became great

+1 hahahahaha
These kids are greeeeeeaaaat!