FS: FP Green turbo

fp green turbo is still for sale off the sti.
specs are as follows:
3" inlet 8cm^2 housing with ported inlet and outlet. flanged for a subaru.
49lb/min compressor wheel. sizing is between 3071r and 3076r (thrust bearing, NOT ball bearing)
here is the deal… the turbo can be purchased as is for $650 and i will hand deliver it to you within the capital district. OR
i will send it out and have it completely rebuilt by fp(forced performance) for your peace of mind and the price will be $975 and i will still hand deliver it to you locally of course.
this turbo retails for $1399 brand new.

Turbo Car-b-qued, free of charge.

id appreciate it if you, being a moderator, would enfore the for sale thread rules rather than clutter my thread, thank you.

theres nothing here to clutter

good luck with the sale bro

post up a pic, that might help, people probably think its charred

i think it is, hence being needed to be rebuilt lol. i saw the turbo sitting in the back of john’s truck lol. no shaft play!

Good luck travis, why not put it on your buick or whatever it is.

he doesnt want that to go up in flames eithers. Strictly stock for him. LOL

i asked that this be kept on topic… jvg this is seriously getting out of hand.
secondly… this turbo wasnt ever in the back of johns truck.
thirdly the impeller still spins freely and has no side to side or in and out shaft play (insert sex joke here). yes it has soot on the cold side cover… wow, it was in a fire… BIG FUCKING DEAL… the damn thing still works. so as i said… 650 and you do what you want with it, OR pay me 950 and ill have it sent out and rebuilt to like new condition and you can then use it however you please.

Post pics.

cazwrx?

If someone buys this for their Subaru I will give them a custom road tune at 1/2 price to try to help the OP out w/ the sale.

for whats it worth the turbo is mechanically sound no play or binding ,and it wasnt in my truck the motor was ,all it needs is prolly a seal kit and check over but im sure its ok

those are some very confident words for a part that is a huge piece to the motor haha

ill try and persuade cazwrx. He cant let me walk on him with bolt ons.

if rebuilt wit new seals and whatnot it will be okshaft is ok and blades ,not bein a nutswinger just statin the truth could really care what he does im not buyin it

glws

thank you for the “bumps”. this needs to go. come on people.

Post a pic man, I want to see how charred it is!