FS: FP Green turbo

Clean it up and put it on ebay. Nobody wants it looking like it was on fire

http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/61/l_e2c5e5a199d94c23979fbb2159bb2623.jpg

http://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/12/l_5f8f3a3192bc42aeaf2d132c6eef9269.jpg

Seems like a rebuild/clean would be the best option…

itd be cheaper to buy it and have it rebuilt urself. hence my pricing

take 5 minutes and take a wire wheel to it and it will be easier to sell.

i dont own a wire wheel.

Go to Harbor Freight and get one

im not spending money on this. its for sale. buy it and have it rebuilt yourself, or pay me to have it sent out… those are the options

Travis dont be a cheap fuck, go buy a wire brush or something and clean it off, itll sell 10x faster, right now it looks like the thing sat in a furnace for a decade…

A little elbow grease will make you money faster

think logically

my sale… not spending money on something i dont want… YOU think logically.

+1.

terrible mindset but GLWS :crazy

who cares its his let it be ,trav has a one track mind somtimes good somtimes bad either way none of us are getti it so who cares

Travis, message sent.

Travis, really? 5 fucking dollars and 20 minutes of your time and you will get what your asking way easier?

If you want ill give you a fuckin wire brush, I have a ton of them, and I use them everytime I work on my car/cleaning washing or whatever

stop being an idiot

adam, message replied.
UPDATE!!!

turbo is being disassembled, cleaned and reassembled by r247 motorsports.
sale price is going to be $900 locally… $1k nationally.

When its done just put it on ebay and hope it sells. Nobody here is going to buy it and you wont have much luck on that Subaru forum either considering what happened with the motor for sale thread.

Travis, I know the actuator can is shot(tested it when I removed the turbo from car). The diaphram is toast inside and it’s a non-serviceable part.

I can either call FP for a replacement(about $80 I believe), or I can setup the housing to run as free float system(external gate). I can do the latter of the two free of charge. Just let me know what option you want.

let me sleep on that one overnight. ill let you know tomorrow when i drop it off.

Good plan, Trav