Failvis and FPGreen...And Nicole sucking face with Johawk

yup id take a broken axle over a car spontaneously combusting too… of course id also like an actual store front if i was trying to sell parts as well, but id find it just as hard as you, jvg with the ripoff prices you were charging to everyone. hence why gearhead gets all my business now if i need something. and they even have the knowledge to be able to install something there.

the little bit you know about ripping people off… or i mean selling parts will never help you amount to anything in society other than a useless fat fucking con artist. i hope you feel good about your friends… or i mean puppets stroking your over inflated ego. you’re still on mommys tit too bud. people in glass houses shouldnt throw stones.
you’re trying to run a business out of your parents fuckin basement because you couldnt afford to pay rent at the kohls plaza location. the closest thing you ever had to a clue is when you read the fucking label.

what … the … fuck…

in for more EPIC FAIL.
:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

I still am not even sure how the bank didn’t take this car back for recovery…

me either. they’ve known where its been since november.

Typically, insurance companies take it back to get any monies at all for “recovery”. However, they could have elected not to because they felt it would cost more in paperwork than they’d get back. It would suck if they come back at you but it’s been several months.

you sure about that? good luck w/ turboing a 3.3, nobody does it for a reason, 3.8 supercharger ftw. :Idiots

sarcasm…

Don’t ever call me a urabus guy again.

Don’t make me move this keyboard! I will unleash the fury and punchasize everyones face!!!

thank you?

:rofl x 1000!!! A+ memory.

I knew you’d appreciate that haha but really don’t make me move the keyboard and the moderately obese cat off my lap…then shit will go down! E-thug fo lyfe

sidenote, chiplock u workin exit 8 sunday afternoon?

Monday 10-3 same Thursday and all day sat and sun for our trade in sale

i meant day after tomorrow… im prolly gunna swing in for a bucket. i miss golf.

Not this sunday though, just noticed I completely avoided the question, thanks ron bacardi. I will be there early afternoon hitting some balls though if tjerees something you wanna check out

id kill to pick up a new set of irons… but ill prolly just end up hitting a jumbo bucket or something… prolly around 2 or so

Cobra SZ irons if you’re looking for a forgiving value friendly quality set. Same as last years model at $200 cheaper. I’ll def show you some of the other options but I just hung out with our titleist/cobra rep and the SZ are gonna be a big hit

im a titleist fanboi. i was DROOLING over the 695mb’s… id probably give a testicle for them… but alas that does not qualify as legal tender.

Well good news titleist=cobra after the companies joined forces last year get over the name save money and hit the SZ’s demo days April 18-19 swing by then that’s how I found my mizuno irons that I still will choose over any new irons