I can’t see the pic…at work.

But basically…its an L.

Garage/parking area
    |
    |
    |(good 30-40 yards)
    |
    |                        
    |   (20 yards uphill - 130* angle maybe)       
     -----------------| Road (45mph)
                             |
                             |
                              --------------------

how high is the incline so u can get in there?

If you CAN’T go lower than you don’t know how to pilot a lowered vehicle/need practice.

My old driveway entrance was VIOLENTLY steep and I made it in and out of it every time with M3 bumpers and H&R coilovers on full slam. You just have to catch whatever’s in your way with the tire before the bumper. Steep angle/crank the wheel, done.

its all about the anglez

i ahve to now take speedbumps at like a 15 degree angle by going into the opposing lane :slight_smile:
just like i used to with my mitsu, cept this car doesnt look nowhere near as low, but still catches shit. heh. must go lower!

It’s not about the steepness. Read my first post on this matter.

In the winter, I have to fly up my driveway just to make it out. Without taking my time angling the car to get over the ridge, I’m going to f shit up. And since I’m flying up the driveway with snow on the ground, I can’t just stop and angle. I’ll NEVER get out of my driveway then. My driveway is rocks/etc. and isn’t a short ass driveway with black top that I can shovel completely clean. There is always snow on the edge due to passing cars, etc. And when it glazes over? Fuhget about eet.

Very nice Maxima. I like your wheels.

what is this the virgin amateur photo shoot?

What is this? A place for you to pick up dudes? Its a car forum, not a gay fuckfest. Quit stalking him thread to thread… get real man. Holy shit.

relax cliff… lets not get our ovaries in a bunch

clearlyyyyy murrdog on brians account lmaoooo

Pretty sure they were all up at Lance & B-ri’s apartment last night and came on here for some drunk posting :rofl :rofl