Family Gatherings

= Gehyyyyyyyyyy

x824875395729375209385298759023745982734598274

it’s even worse when cousins try talkign to you about your car when they have no idea about what it is

Mine today was great! :slight_smile: I got to fly home for 40 hours just to enjoy it + mimossa’s on Easter morning :slight_smile:

I have been blessed with awesome in-laws. They are great to talk to. My brother-in-law has a few juvenile delinquints as children…but they are always in the basement minding there own business (probably torturing chickens or something)

i didn’t have it bad… worked in teh garage, saw friends, ate dinner with family… saw some chick… last sunday > any other sunday (minus steeler sundays, unless they suck)

we went to my sister in laws and we took the dog, kindof like a play date for their dog… yes my wife and her sister are crazy, so my inlaws give the dog some kind of bone it does not agree with my dog it shits all over her white carpets… i just laughed and said we should have left dog at home but you guys a phsyco and cant go anywhere with out your mutts

hahah thats soo funny!!! hahaha

went over aunts house…ate dinner with the family, shoot some pull and played darts…then came back home…went out with my buddys

I had a great time with the in-laws, and always do. :dunno:

I get together with my family every Sunday at my grandmothers house, family gatherings>*