Famous stars and straps

you can add freestyle moto-x and all it’s gayness to the list of fggts

sneakers. clothing, glasses…it all sucks and makes people look like morons trying to fit in.

Basically, anything they sell in that FGGT-mart Metropark in the mall is something you should stay away from.

LOL, those guys have way more skill/talent than you EVER will.

granted a lot of moto-x followers are douchebags.

Seriously I haven’t watch the X games in a while… and I was fucking Amazed at what some of the sports have become…

I was talking about the followers/scene not the riders you bitch. Skill does not reflect how awesome or lame something is.

I see you really clarified that in your post.

omg if its cheap, then dont wear it… and whatever NEWMAN says sucks, SUCKS…

lol

Cry about it, the scene sucks and they are all fggts. That better?

Not to defend these FSAS/Affliction/etc. wearing people, but I used to go to Mighty Taco/SG meets when I still lived in NY and I must say 95% of the people there have no sense of style.

So basically what I’m saying is, theres only about 4-5 people on this entire board who can rightfully make fun of these people, because a lot of you dress like poor asses.

yeah, if you think the ppl in b-lo that wear that shit are fggts u should see th ppl out here. awful.

Affliction is the worst thing out right now. Easily.

Ed Hardy can suck a dick too. Played. If you still wear that shit, you’re not only late, but gay. If you were on time and wore it 2-3 years ago, you’re also gay.

Famous is awful too, been awful, always will be awful.

american apparel or hanes t-shirts? :shrug:
I get by pretty well on those. Comfy, clean, and no gay logos to affiliate with.

Phew. I’m not gay anymore.

I’ve never heard of almost all brands mentioned in this thread,only Fry mentioning the Gap.LOL

I always try to just go with a pair of jeans/khakis and a plain t-shirt.

i fucking HATE this whole Ed Hardy phase that’s going on right now…

reminds me of the fggts that wore Von Dutch when it was cool…yeah that lasted a whole month…and now look, Skunk still has to take shit for it. :-*

we have green boxes below our posts, again?

WAAAAAT??

where?!?!?

you wear it too

i have a bunch of famous shirts, i havent bought any in awhile tho