fantasy football league on yahoo for NYSPEED

The name of the league is: nyspeeders
and the password is:nyspeed
it is set to a live draft
so if you want in join up!

I love fantasy football… but not with you. no thanks :slight_smile:

hater! lol!

when is the draft? live online drafts suck.

league id?

last time i try to do a computer draft and there was a uproar, but that was for hockey. so to get less bitching i just did a live draft.

fuck automated drafts… you’ll wind up with vick on your roster :lol:

automated drafts are far worse.

IRL drafts FTW.

I cant get in : (

live drafts are the best definately

registered… good lord 20 teams? thats kind of alot.

can we add fractional points please… especially with 20 teams it’ll add a little extra depth.

wow 20 teams would make it super interesting… so there is already 20 in this thing? or is that what your trying to get

thats what hes trying to get so far its only me in the league besides him…

but whats this gay. i’m going to be the only one online for the live draft scheduling you did. 08/28 at 9 am, cmon and 4 pts for qb td’s?

9am draft! thats rough!

well i work nights so i could do it on a weekend but that would be a bitch also. i figure if i can get 20 people in it would be more fun because the smack talk would be more fun. i will change the qb td’s changed it to 8/30/08 @ 12:30 pm

ok thats cool.

i did a 20 man team last year… definately more challenging since you end up drafting players like mike carne or cecil sapp and then hope someone gets injured so they get more then 1 carry per game if they’re lucky.

fractional points will aleviate some of that though.

no it is a 20 team draft or at lest as many guys and or girls to play.

what about last years league, I want to win again… with no RBs, at all

come on guys 3 teams i need more!

youre all faggots, shouldnt you be working on your car or something

we just had our draft tonight, sorry!

yea last season was pretty much how it always goes for me… 1st place all year, lose the finals lol go figure, the week brady DIDN’T throw any td’s :stuck_out_tongue: