FAST h/c 100 shot c6z06

this guy just ran a 9.73 w/ the exact same mods i have, looks like i got my work cut out for me, hopefully at atco i will see that 9.? slip.
http://forums.corvetteforum.com/c6-forced-induction-nitrous/2257567-race-proven-motorsports-h-c-100-shot-c6z-9-73-a.html

Damn, not too bad at all! Just gotta get off the line good and looks like you have it wrapped up

have you thought about getting a ported FAST intake manifold with a FAST bigger TB??

The guy that made that post (frans) wanted to do my cam install/dyno tune for a decent price.

you need to get some tires on it… hes got a second on you and a few mph, i know the heads were untouched last year, but 5-7mph and 1 second is alot.

stock drivetrain (except for the clutch), too! wow!

what did you run in the car last year? i wasn’t following your car then.

10.6 137 w/ dr’s, i need et streets. and ya smokin the fast intake will be out by may for the ls7, Howards has one coming for me, they just did a test a katech and the intake manifold alone picked up like 34rwhp 31rwtq, the stock intake is the bottleneck on my car.

yah I was going to say…just from swapping from the LS6 intake manifold’s on LS1/LS6’s to a ported FAST their gaining about 25rwhp after a tune…and the bigger the motor the more it needs to breath so gains would be more for you.

is FAST going to be making the direct port nitrous intake manifold for your car? that would be killer for you.