LS6 intake manifold

Still on my car, but wont be by next weekend. First $325 takes it.

ooooo F.A.S.T 90/90?

maybe

Nice! I have to ask though, most guys can make 500 N/A with the ls6 with no problem. Dont get me wrong the FAST’s are sick setups, but seem like a waste if you already have/can get your hands on an ls6 for cheaper.

How come your going from the ls6 to a FAST? We looking at forced induction?

id stick with the ls6 intake mani. the fast 90/90 92/92 or whatever ur getting is going to cost u $$$ when u can spend that 2k elsewhere and pick up a used kit on the forums. id wait and save but thats me.

Ported FAST > FAST > Ported LS6 > LS6

There is no question that it’ll make more power, but please do P&P LS6 heads at the same time.

fast intakes LOVE spray…(spray wax in my case)

decided im going to keep it. I found a 78mm ported fast intake manifold and would have broke even for the prices but I decided I need to put my money else where.

well no fear people i have a ls6 forsale too, 325.00 takes it no joke

richie coming in for the save!

PS, swap rears with me :wink:

^hes got a dumpy 10 bolt x2.

literally lold at this post :lol :lol

seriously?, because I may buy it for the GTR.

yes sir off my ws.6 thing is like new seeing as car has 35k pm me if you would like

lolol and ill think about it pal

let me know!

Yeah I’m looking into simply bolt on options for this LS1 in the GTR. LS6 intake manifold was on that list. I’m up in the air as whether I want to buy a ~$300 ls6 manifold, or have Don spring for more money and buy something else. I’d like to get this car somewhere in the 375-400whp range if possible with bolt-ons/cam/heads/tune etc…

ls6 mani will do that for ya adam , use the money elsewhere on the car and buy richie,s mani

Adam, check this out… it’s full of awesome. http://www.ls1tech.com/forums/generation-iii-internal-engine/732392-recipe-500-rwhp-heads-cam.html

you can EASILY get 400rwhp out of your setup just with a ls6 intake manifold and a medium sized cam (look at either www.thunderracing.com or www.texas-speed.com)

without even touching your heads. 400rwhp with these motors on stock heads is nothing.