LS6 Manifold

Anyone have one laying around?

Did alot of reserach and found out that its probably the best manifold for the money besides F.A.S.T. manifold and I also may be able to powder coat this.

I dont have any right now, I;ve always goten good money for mine ($350) but see the best deals on LS1tech, $300-#330 shipped watch that a few times a day and be ready to jump on them. I’ll keep my eye out locally, I bought some parts off a car getting junked but it was a 99 :frowning:

ya, a LS6 and ported stock TB work really well together. I can port the TB different and it makes more power for that intake. If you don’t find a used LS6, I ran a BBK intake. It was somthing like 9 more HP on my car over the LS6, and only about $40 more.

ya i didnt realize but i bought a proffesional products manifold bc i got a really good deal but its for a ls2 which i found out once it was shipped here. I could run it but i would need to change the fuel injectors, throttle body, harness … big pain in the ass.

im bidding on a ls6 right now so will see in two days if i get that and i have a 80mm throttle body i got for dirt cheap brand new.

thanks for looking out !

whats the PN? I don’t like thouse manifold, there some cheap over sea’s castings. But some guy like them, if you get one to work and like it thats cool.
You dont have to change all that! LS2 is still cathedral port like the LS1, your parts should fit it.

I got mine for $260 shipped off LS1 tech, if you hunt you can find good deals.

Still have mine if you’re interested. :slight_smile:

lol i know, just trying to find one cheaper and paint (powder coat) myself