faster, in fact, than a Corvette Z06.

What truly set the Fit apart was its handling — not a pretense of handling but the real deal, with springs and struts that allowed one gentle rebound and no more, the only car here that felt happy storming the switchbacks. We later confirmed this when the Fit sailed through our lane-change test 6 mph faster than anything else here — faster, in fact, than a Corvette Z06.

http://www.caranddriver.com/comparisons/10983/honda-fit-sport.html

Yup. I want to drive one.

yuck box on wheels

… dammit corey

they should hire you at a c&d to review all the boring cars :slight_smile:

EDIT: opinions = assholes - it’s not like i don’t appreciate the reliability, build quality, and handling - i’m just not overly excited by it.

someone get this terrier off my nuts :touchy:

No, because I’d likely spend 3 paragraphs on the placement of the cupholders.

omg this thing doesnt have a V25 and isnt making eleven million horsepower omg its so boring.

i think its pretty freaking cool :tup:

werd.

Nifty. :tup:

Hey why are you giving me cheapshots? I didnt say anything bad about your boyfriend HotSillyBillyKid.

what can i say? i’m a sucker for a dude who posts retard sex :frowning:

performance is great and all but when a car is that fugly it just dosen’t matter

I don’t like the review because it lacks specifics. Was this a single lane change or was it a slalom? What are the exact numbers on the spacing, lane size, entry MPH? Is this test 100% performance oriented or do vehical dimensions come into play?

And who cares what it looks like, function > form.

I’ve seen in Don Davis Honda. Looks very damn nice.

I’ve drove it however, as a Honda Jazz back in my country, Indonesia.

You guys have to go to the dealer, test drive it and will automatically stop hating it.

chick magnet:bloated:
if they are going to make something that performs so well. why not make it look a little nicer. and handleing? those tires look like their 185/65/13, plus it looks like it’d tip over if I tried to whip it around a corner

Test drove one this weekend actually, while I was waiting for the guy to look over my car for the waranty extension.

lol

not shabby at all. Honda’s interiors are seriously lightyears ahead of the competition.

Like the Dodge Caliber?

“its anything but cute”
the only plus about the caliber is that the 2.4 vvt motor may be able to swap into a 1st gen neon
actually, i dont like how all of these auto companies are comeing out with these mini suv ugly things

That would be a neat swap. The 1.8’s (the one that C/D tested) don’t have the balancing shafts, so obviously it’s going to be “thrashy.” The 2.4 that I drove was nice, but that’s about the only good thing I have to say about the Caliber.

New advertising campaign.

"Mid-life Crisis??

Forget the Vette, Get Fit!!!"

i agree to a point. i need a combination of both though for street

but for a race car fuck yeah i agree 100%

this is uuuugly imo, much like the honda element.
but if it TRULY could beat a vette, then it speaks for itself.