Fastest import/domestic street cars on NYSpeed this year?

+1 :snky:

I want a ride in that Neon Mark…

im guna have to say…i doubt that;)

this is what its looking like for me…

imports at the track: Emery
imports on the highway: im hearing Poopras gona give me a beaten, and where the hell is Layzie, you coming back out or no? Emery is also a contender

domestics at the track: Choda, dpm90iroc
domestics on the highway: i think theres many that are close…further searching may be required

maybe soon some questionable placement can be sorted out…:tup:

dont forget BLKUUS6, went 9s on ETstreets this year.

nice…waht was the trap…i might need to get a run with him

holy shit… cars are movin this year… and it is more than a handful.

wait, nothing being taken away, but thats not his car, and the ET streets are huge for his tubbed camaro.

only 1 car i know went into 9s on DOT Hoosiers, DOT ET streets, and DOT Mickey Thompson Drag Radials. :tup:

as far track Domestic, im no where near the top. i need to drop a second.
and highway domestics… on my current setup ive worked my way to a 2nd place behind the evo which still haunts me, and killing me day by day for not driving out to roch and showing him what the car can do, even from a roll.

my money is on turbo for highway domestic. :tup:
street dig domestic itd be close

I could put some money on the youngin in the turbo ls1 for HWYSTAR

i’d need slicks and gears b4 i became a star from a dig…

hitting the dyno would prolly help too. but getting to the point bighands is quite an accomplishment, not one im up for…:tup: Chodas limiting his nitrous, and even with that, his times are startin to dip pretty low…fuckin foxbodies :lol:

and slow from 100+ :wink: hehe

u guys should have a rematch… :wink:

u going to be back out or what?

nope im done for the year…i cant compete with u fbod guys

:)bump

lol.

:lol:

in here a guy who have a Honda delsol 600 somthing Hp and his time at the 1/4 is like 10 i dont know his user name but he is here somwhere

dude this thread is like 3 years old