fat chicks

So I’ve never boned a fat broad before but recently I’ve been hearing so many things about BBW parties, chubby chasers having so much fun, fat girls giving the best head because they are always hungry… I set out to find a hot fat dame to smash. I use the term hot fat dame loosely but I managed to find one that relatively fit the bill in terms of Chubberz. Pictures have been attached.
So I knew this broad from way back in high school but we never talked. I was hanging out with one of her friends (at the time I didn’t know they were friends) and she happened to come over. For the purposes of confidentiality, we’ll call this BBW “Kristin”. She is 5’5", 195Lbs (I saw her drivers license when the waitress took our ID @ the lounge), blonde, and HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE titz0rz! with a BIG… FAT… A$$. :eek: :eek:

Kristin had come over to chill so we had a few glasses of wine and I got her number. We went out twice and on the second date, we went to see “The Illusionist”. I wanted to see Snakes on a Plane but unfortunately at the time, I was jonesin for some blubbery love so I decided to save SOAP for a special occasion. After “The Illusionist” aka Gropefest 2006, we went to get some drinks. Afterwards we headed back to my place. I was eagerly awaiting some chunky love and chunky love I got :wave:

We started making out on the bed and as we sat down, the bed immediately sank way deeper than I was used to. I have a tempurpedic mattress, yet there are still probably indentions from whence she slept and humped. Instead of putting a glass of wine on the mattress and dropping a bowling ball on the other side like in the commercial, they should just have a BBW hop on the bed and I guarantee the aftermath would look like ground zero @ Hiroshima. There are a number of noticeable differences when making out with a fat broad versus making out with the contrary. When she groped me it felt a lot more like she was trying to find some tender spots on me as if I was a raw t-bone. The gropes were more mechanical and analytical, compared to invasive and nasty which is my preferred method. Also when we kissed, it seemed more like she was trying to eat my face. I thought we were french kissing but she would often lick my face like she was cleaning off a dirty plate. There were times when I just wanted to do a small peck to keep a wide range of kissing going but when I tried, she would envelope my lips with her entire mouth and start sucking on my entire face. Having nostrils saved my life.

Afterwards she started to lick my ears which I’m cool with but then when she started chewing on them, it got really weird… mainly because it was excruxiatingly painful.

I eventually stopped her by takin off her top and getting to her bra. This cups on this sucker were like the size of a bowl they use to serve Pho in. I started manhandling her goodies like they were double D stress balls. Shortly after, I began sucking on her bewbies which were the size of cantaloupes. It was like kissing a giant water balloon. I was trying to be romantic and erotic by massaging her giant gazongas but I couldn’t resist and I stuck my face between those fat babies and shook my head “no” really fast. Big mistake. She got really into it and mashed my face between her bewbies and then mashed her bewbies into the sides of my head. Needless to say I couldn’t breathe and in a few seconds I was struggling for air.

I saved myself again this time by undoing her pants and taking off her underwear. She had some polka dotted thong-style underwear but the dots looked more like ovals when she had them on. When I took them off I gave them a good huge sniff and I swear it smelled like happiness and a bit of anus. I spread her Christmas turkey legs apart and got a great look at her junk. I was ready to park my tricycle into the jet hanger when I realized that I should see if the rumors were true about big boned honeyz giving the best head. So I hoped over and stuck my junk in front of her face. I thought she would be averse to giving head and that I would need to put my hands on her head and give her some of the Meatholes treatment but before I could even think, she started sucking as if she thought chocolate was going to cum out. This girl could probably suck a golf ball through a garden hose. She was gobblin up my boys so hard and had them both in her mouth that I was afraid she was going to swallow them whole. Seriously boys, fat broads DO give the best head ever. I could tell she was really hungry for it. She was licking it as if she was trying to set the world record for getting to the Tootsie roll center. After about 5 minutes I thought, yes, I’m ready to throw my toothpick into the volcano.

I put a trusty Trojan on and we did it in 3 positions. First was missionary. This was an OK position because I could see her belly and watch it roll up and down. I could swear I saw small waves like in the ocean each time it moved up and down. I told her to say I was the best and she politely complied. I followed up that request with a few slaps to her bewbies. Then with all my might and effort, I rolled her over on top of me. Second huge mistake. I think my pelvis might be shattered or atleast some sort of internal bleeding was inflicted. I did however enjoy this position because whenever she would go up and down, her belly would hit mine and make this fap fap fap sound which was soothingly rhythmic. Also her massive tittayz would bounce up and down and in this position, they were primed for some slappage.

I am officially way too tired to finish the rest. To be continued tomorrow.

wow, thats alot of words.

cliffs in 10 words or less?

So, to sum it up, two fat people fucked?

your a poet

no i copied and pasted…

Slow didnt write it…

guy hears fat chicks are a good lay, he agrees.

ya

i am to fat for fat chicks all do is bump stomachs…my dick isnt big enough

:rofl:

:rofl: :rofl:

Great story!!

Instead of putting a glass of wine on the mattress and dropping a bowling ball on the other side like in the commercial, they should just have a BBW hop on the bed and I guarantee the aftermath would look like ground zero @ Hiroshima.

:rofl: :rofl:

“her belly would hit mine and make this fap fap fap sound”

lol i almost peeed on myself

i cant wait for part two this shits funny

:bs:

didnt feel like reading all of that, but…

i guess that sums it up tho :dunno: :rofl:

that was about as funny as kids with cancer.

i.e. not.

fat ppl need love’in too,someone hook up BurnyD!!

lol…