When ben and jerry get your sloppy seconds.

So while participating in a conversation with a board member about one such example just now, I thought back. No less than 5 of my ex-hookups from years past have since either joined the 200 club, or blew up, proportionally to their height and frame, well after I cut them off. This creates some of the most awkward social situations ever when you run into them later, ranging from amusing to annoying. I think it must be a product of targeting hot chicks with low self-esteem, whose lack of self esteem eventually overcame their hotness. Either way, this situation sucks.

Anyone got any funny stories about after-the-fact public encounters? How do you handle it? Deny it? Try to explain that she used to be hot? Celebrate that you got out at her peak and didn’t have to deal with that? If she was a bitch, take credit for causing some of it? Pretend not to recognize her? I’ve used a number of different approaches, depending on my mood at the time. I did decide that if your friends ask you if you hit that, and you only hit 40% of that, that gets rounded to No.

Also, before and after pics are encouraged. I may throw up a couple examples with faces blacked out when I get home from work. No nude afters please.

Had a girl who was 120lbs when I dated her come up me at chilis, she was now hammering down 200’s door.

I said what you say to everyone you havent seen in a while :gasps: “you look … good” :frowning:
I’m glad I was done eating, so she didnt stick around.

nope

luls.

if you married the first girl you kissed this thread might not be for you :mamoru: :nerd:

Joe, your sperm probably just has a lot of calories?

I forgot to mention that the only time this situation is awesome is if you and/or friends you’re out with went to high school with her. Then a jovial “It’s funny cause it’s not me” laugh may be had by all.

However, one of mine became gross after our break up. And by gross I mean she thought petrulli worked just as well as a shower. She was on the “no I never dated her” list. :roflpicard:

Ugh, what a waste of so much potential

I’ve had several of these situations, almost always awkward, i usually stick to either a brief “hey…” or nothing at all. but it depends…if it was a, one night just met you we got drunk and hooked up and never saw you again until now then the brief to no greeting at all is in order.

The last encounter i can remember is a little one nighter i had and never spoke to or saw her again until me and my buddy were at the mall and we ran into her and her current boyfriend. I almost didnt recognize her, she looked awful(or at least not how i remembered her) and her current boyfriend knew my buddy. so they talked for a min or two while she stood with her head down and i kind of laughed to myself until we could walk away. after that i was glad it hadnt gone any further than the one night and knew her boyfriend didnt know who i was or what had gone on.

she didnt blow up or anything but she deffinitly packed a few on and looked far worse than i remember, plus the sheir awkwardness was great hahah

and she was a bitch ha

She was adorable.

Oh well. :meh:

I deny all Ex’es I’ve dated when I run into them. Deny, deny, deny…

elohellllllllllllllllll