Fear the rep thugs.

DUDE. Vlad. I dont speak up much when it comes to how you run your ship… but man you are running around in circles here dude. Not to mention, I thought the reason we ban people here are becasue they are acting like dbags? Kind of the chicken and egg thing isnt it. People cant get pissed when the ban stick has to come out if they invite the opportunity to use it.

The only reason PJB and Skid are still here is they CHOOSE to stay. And PJB shouldnt be listed here at all. Hes been around forever, and many people here personally know him. Hes a solid dude, and I consider him apart of the family here for sure. Skid knows, well I dont think anyone here, and the one person he brought over (dude in question) I am sure was turned on to this place through a session in Skids parents basement after watching FnF and showing the new guy how much we rip on him, so he signed up (probably on Skids computer) to back skid. Thats retarded. hes not stumbling on to the place to be a part of it, hes here to dish the blows for what ever reason he thinks is justifiable. Sister fucker got arrested and is a straight up scumbag I would NEVER want attending a G2G or anything that has to do with shift. Same with BITCH, and the ass hats we steamrolled over the 19yo killer thread.

Look at all the “normal” new guy threads that poped up in the last months. AVG comes to mind. Got a welcome to the shit show, saw johns tits, got a gay gesture from Sbardy and is a few hung posts deep in the party now. Becasue he didnt come in backing a retard and starting shit on post #1. Fuck, does anyone here even know what this Skidfriend even drives? NOPE, becasue hes not here to be a car guy. If he was it would have started off with Check out my mustang, and stop thuggin my friend SkidSteer.