Federal Reserve

Get ready for some financial trouble in this country, maybe this year, maybe not for another 10, but it’s coming. I knew there were problems, but never did I realize the severity until seeing this video.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5232639329002339531&q=federal+reserve&total=2162&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=1

The video is extremely long, but very enlightening.

I know that 90% of this nation now has ADD, so…

Cliffs:
The Federal Reserve is a money cartel, owned privately, and whose members identities are not disclosed. Congress goes to them for money, they continue to print it as needed, as do the banks, devaluing our incomes by the day.

Current Events newsflash, the Canadian dollar is now worth more than the U.S. Dollar.

:blah: You’re a dumb, worthless version of Darkstar.

DIAF

Keep your eyes closed you little sheep. It will hurt less when you don’t see it coming.

the sky is falling

l-o-l

ok o’great visionary… do tell us simple folk what steps you are taking to stop ‘it’ from coming… please do.

regular nostradamus you are… I’ll make a prediction to: you will die sucking… might not be today, might not be for another 10 years, but you will…

I’m sure you were one of those guys running around like a chicken with your head cut off when we were getting ready for Y2K.

I’m going to be sure to base my financial and socio-economic views on a 58 minute on google video and on a book by a bunch of blowhards who surely have a purpose or agenda behind what they are doing.

Then again, please feel free to base your opinion on that. Everyone needs a good laugh once in a while.

EVERYBODY PANIC!

<–test fitting his tinfoil hat

I hope to hell that I’ve made my millions and can move the fuck out of this mess when it all comes falling down. :hs:

Speaking as an investor…

Anyone remember what happened in Germany and the devastating effect of the gross devaluation of the DMark? Wheelbarrows of DMarks to buy a loaf of bread?
http://www.joelscoins.com/exhibger2.htm

Anyone who is paid in US Dollars should be concerned when those in charge of printing money and those that are able to raise or cut short-term and bank lending interest rates are collaborating to control the effect of spending…it’s economic smoke and mirrors to avoid such situations as above.

I’m not saying we’re going to get as bad as the German situation was, but the eroding effect of printing many US Dollars today is compounded over time w.r.t. your retirement egg. “10 today” is not “10 tomorrow”, but how little “10 today” erodes is very much an important factor for each of us who plan on retiring some day.

You’ll care about such things, unless of course you’re already independently wealthy or just don’t care because the state will provide for you when you can’t…

Congress needs to disband the Federal Reserve and make our money worth something again. This would prevent us from paying interesting on money we print to some private organization that creates it out of ether!

50 dollar bills look like someone spilled kool-aid all over it.

i hope the CIA comes and erases your brain soon. i’m tired of reading your mind numbing rants every single day i come on this site.

the value of the american dollar is dropping. thank god we have you to tell us about it on pittspeed you god damn genious.

Thank GOD I finally signed on to Pittspeed before I can’t afford internet service!!! :jerkit:

I apologize for trying to bring an important issue to light in hopes of generating some stimulating discourse. I will be sure not do so on this site again. Most of the people here are clearly more well suited to internet pr0n, legos, and eating cherios.

nothing wrong with any of those three. :dunno:

I built this uber sweet x-wing fighter out of Lego’s for my kids last week. It was pretty much the coolest thing ever.

i dont really like cheerio’s

i do

if it has enough sugar i like it… i like to eat cheerios and read the financial section of the wall street journal while plot my next new thread on pittspeed.