FeedBack ...is it working yet?

I just tried to leave some feedback for a member and it gives me this:

Theo23, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else’s post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Whats up son?

wait for it theo, your iTrader stats are “supposedly” coming back

which is also a “what up son” scenario…

every3-4 years stats wipe

the stats are still in the old DB… however, as has been mentioned, the itrader 3.X doesnt transfer over into teh VB 4.0 suite that we are running now.

It’s kinda like when you upgrade to a new version of windows and it doesnt recognize some of your old programs… itrader is one of them.

when the patch is out for VB 4.0 to bring it back over we will do it.

Do it manually Bing. Its not that much work to install the new itrader version and just recompile the old database into whatever format mySQL/PostGre, etc… that the new database takes.

If you just admit you can’t do it. Ill do it for free.

+1

anyone who knows me at all knows that i cant do any of this shit… G did it all but he doesnt like me anymore.

i had no clue it was that easy and i don’t necessarily believe you :slight_smile:

will discuss

I wish that it was that easy. What makes it harder than that is this is no longer the same database at all. Your user ID is not the same as it was. We have to match old ID with new ID and then rebuild the tables. Even more than that, the itrader tables are not the exact same as they were. I installed one version of the program and it failed to function at all. There is a new release since then, I will load it up right now and see if I can make it function. There are several crazy things that we have running in the background to make this function the way we need it to, it also causes some issues with modifications. I am loading it now, and I will update this thread if I make positive progress.

I have it loaded, and the new version seems to be at least working. I have to modify all usergroup permissions, and TRY to restore the old ratings. for now you can at least add new ratings.

I am still heavily doubtful about the old ratings working out because if you noticed even the thread ID’s are all different than what they were, and itrader relies on thread ID and forum ID to determine if it was legit feedback or someone tampering with the system.

bans distributed.

curious as to why ppl are getting banned regarding this?

just wondering

Going disruptively off topic and being deliberately insulting to ownership again…

Everyone is welcome to express frustration over itrader or forum glitches. That isn’t what happened here.

ahh, ok lol

So,
why it is not fixed yet?

How much do you pay for this website, Adam?

itrader is working… but we were not able to import the old feedback as yet. It is still sitting in a file but there is no known application to transfer all of the content.

itrader here: http://www.son240sx.org/itrader_main.php?

my old account just died and stopped working, i can log on but posts dont show, pm doesnt go through or come in.
i had a friend pm me and it doesnt work!

If i did get banned or blocked bing please let me know why

Its a good thing paypal saves transactions. I prefer to accept money from paypal then drop off the money just so I have records, notes and info. :smiley: