Feeler: 2001 Audi A4 2.8 Quattro 5-speed

SOLD

I bought this car a few months ago, installed Vogtland springs, Bilstein struts and tinted the windows. Its got brand new Hankook RS-2 tires. It just turned 100k miles, and the timing belt, engine oil, transmission and rear diff fluid were just changed. It’s still on the original clutch which is working fine, but I have a brand new Sachs (OEM brand) clutch that I will include with the sale. Everything works - AC can get the cabin COLD. Includes cold weather package. I will also include a set of Arctic Alpines with 50% tread on steelies. I would like to get as close to $11k for it as I can. I will also consider trades for something sportier, like a WRX. You can reach me at 646-242-8433.

Pics:
2001 Audi A4 Quattro

looks clean glws!

thanks!

still for sale

Don’t forget to mention that the clutch is now installed :slight_smile:

Great car. Really needs nothing now.

Was this eric’s (blk300tt) old car?

looks clean as ever, :tup: and GLWS

nope - I got this one from Canandaigua (sp?). In addition to the new oem clutch, I also threw in some new plugs - no more misfires, and it feels like new again. Thanks, Jason.

Mine was an A6. Someone else on here does own it now and its back on the road.

On topic, nice clean looking car. glws

this guy takes great care of his cars and I’ve been in this one once, its in great condition.

GLWS man

Silver B5’s are gay. :tup: GLWS

I got that car…

Free bump car looks nice.

looks nice but you can get an 00-01 s4 with 100k for 11g’s… you might get 7-8 around here but GLWS!

looks nice!great cars…glws

I am open to offers, but most of the 00-01 S4’s in good shape I’ve seen were in the $15k+ range. The kbb in Good condition is $11,180. My asking price is on the high side because it’s at least in good condition and I’ve taken care of all the big things the car needs around 100k - timing belt, water pump, clutch, tranny and diff oil. Plus it comes with two sets of good tires on wheels. Like I said though, I’m open to offers, so if you’re interested, feel free to make one. Thanks for all the bumps, too.

i would buy this but the miles are too high for me im looking for one though glws

you will get another 70-80k out of this car easy with all the maintance done…

Maintenance-wise, this car is practically new. If I wasn’t neck deep finance-wise opening a shop, I’d consider it.

bump

part it out.

bump