Feeler: 2003 honda crv

Thinking of selling both my vehicles and getting one solid daily that I can drive all year long. So here is it. The car has dings scratches all over the place and some clear coat peeling on the roof. Missing front grill and drivers side door is dented in a bit but works fine. Very minimal rust for a western new york car its entire life. Quarter panels have very small surface rust starting. No rot. Its ugly but with a little tlc is will make a hell of a beater/ daily/ project. Honestly the motor is as healthy as can be and is rock solid. It runs better than almost every honda ive owned with half the miles on them. Finding an awd crv in stick isnt very common these days so snatch this one up.

black 2003 honda crv lx

basics:
k24
5 speed manual
real time 4wheel drive

The good:
*blizzaks on all 4 wheels with about %45-50
*new battery (august 14)
*new rear stabilizer links (december 14)
*new clutch master cylinder (december 14)
*interior is in awesome shape

The not soo good:

*1st gear grinds if you dont put it into second first. Not exactly sure why but It could be a multitude of reasons. I just use the second then first method and its fine.
*rear calipers are squealing and probably shot (common on honda/acuras)
*ebrake does not really work calipers should fix that

• suspension is old and worn and its a little bouncy/ clunky over bumps
  • check engine light was on recently due to code p1077 (intake manifold runner control valve) but has magically disappeared as of late. Needs an inspection which ill probably take care of.

http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa319/analbucket/IMG_2424.jpg

http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa319/analbucket/IMG_2422.jpg
as far as a price im listening to offers.

Book value is surprisingly high on this ($3200), im not asking book value and I know what I have into the car so far so make me an offer.

716-949-7620 if youd like to talk about it more directly. Pics up shortly

Realistically what are you aiming to get?

shoot me a text and we’ll talk of you’re interested. 716-949-7620

Bump book value is around 3000 for this. I’ll accept a reasonable offer for it

Ohhhhh I see mike you bought this off jd lol

That I did

Glws, I’m glad this is still on the road. I can vouche for this car, don’t be afraid of the miles. This motor runs surprisingly well.

I take it this was yours before. But yes the motor runs perfect. Better than most cars with half the miles. It needs a little tlc but drives fine I drive about 30 miles a day with no issues

It was my parents then mine. We owned it from 8k miles to 240k or around there. Not sure how many miles JD put on it. Great winter car.

Gotcha it has about 252,000 on it now lol. Awesome winter car I just can’t keep two cars around and am downsizing to one car now

I drove this thing a few times when JD owned it, great winter car for sure. GLWS meatball.

Bump 2300 or best offer

Any interest in a trade? I have a DC2 integra with a b20

Pm me some pics, info on it and I’ll let you know!

loved this car, rock solid reliability. i also swapped the starter recently for a low mileage unit a couple months ago.

Any new news on the 1st gear grind?

Good luck with the sale. I want one of these. Honda + AWD + 5mt= radical.

:tup: this thing is very reliable and the motor runs amazing for the miles but again it is a Honda after all lol. I forgot you told me that when I bought it haha.

Nope it has gotten better but I just drive it by shifting into second first and don’t even think of it anymore. Some synchro mesh might ease the grind for now but I just don’t have the time or space to deal with it. But awd 5 speed and a Honda is awesome!

Sold!