Feeler: 99 Legacy SUS 30th Anniversary Ed.

1999 Subaru Legacy SUS (Sport Utility Sedan) Limited 30th Anniversary
2.5 Liter, 4 Cylinder Engine
Automatic Transmission
136,600 miles
ABS Brakes
Dual Front Airbags
Dark Burgandy and Dark Gray Tu-tone paint
Dark Gray and Black Interior
5 Spoke Alloys
Keyless Entry. (2 sets of fobs and keys)
Winter Package: Heated Seats, Heated Mirrors, Heated Wipers
Cruise Control
Tilt Wheel
Fog Lights
Intermitent Wipers
Power Locks
Power Windows
Power Mirrors
6 CD Changer
AM/FM/Weatherband/Cassette Sterio
Premium Sound Package
Cloth Interior w/ original SUS floormats
60/40 Rear Seats
Spoiler w/ Brake Light

Air intake

New cam belt and seals, 3 week old tires (Cooper), new brakes and rotors, 1 month old inspection, serviced to date, awesome ride

Sporty look with the spoiler and hood scoop, rides high like a Forester, great for off roading. Not sure if I want to sell my personal ride, but may be looking for a coupe. Not looking for trades. All serviced by N.Town Subaru mechanics (my family) and myself.

Cant find a car that is more versatile than this. Amazing ride for fun and speed, as well as all the curves. All wheel drive makes it the best ride for all year fun. When your friends are stuck in the snow with a 2 wheel drive truck, you can pull them out like I did with my old Impreza (friend had 2 wheel “SUV”, was stuck in Mineral Springs Roller Hockey ditch, pulled him out) this car is even better. Bigger engine, yet still get 300+ miles per tank, yet sporty enough to blow off the fart can cars. It is even funnier when they dont know what they just went up against. Plenty of speed and suspension goodies to be had on this car, just not sure if I want to put them on yet. Still rides at 80+ mph like a brand new car, so well you cant even tell until you are blowing past cars and look at the speedo. Has gotten me introuble enough, but I love the ride.

$9,100
PM with offer.

Wheres the love? Im just seeing what someone would pay for this. Book is 9100, doesn’t mean im looking for that much.

*sigh

pics would help

'99 Legacy sedans with similar mileage and options are going for like $6k…

Good luck with the sale though.

And pictures really do help.

Also, not being an ass, but where are you getting your book value from?
http://www.nadaguides.com/usedcars.aspx?LI=1-21-1-5013-0-0-0&l=1&w=21&p=1&f=5014&y=1999&m=1212&d=972&c=16&mi=136600&o=80~85&vi=14110&z=14052&da=-1&nx=1

Yeah, you’re right pics would help. I called my friend to find the bluebook on it, and he came up with the 9 figure which is the “suggested retail” he didn’t know any better. Then P.P. Good is a whole different ball game.

Ill work on the pics.

Just so you know, your car’s blue book value is 6 grand. Depending on its condition it may sell for probably between 4 and 6. That might explain the lack of interest.

http://www.kbb.com/KBB/UsedCars/PricingReport.aspx?VehicleClass=UsedCar&ManufacturerId=47&YearId=1999&WebCategoryId=38&VehicleId=Ny84LzIwMDd8NjAyMw%3D%3D&PriceType=Private+Party&ModelId=276&Mileage=136000&SelectionHistory=6023|3774|14150|0|0|&Condition=Good&QuizConditions=0

Dealer retail price is the 9k, but they ain’t selling for that, I can guarantee it.

Start her at 6k, and you might se some interest.

Still trying to get fucking pic’s…someone hid my camera at home. One more day or I give up lol.

I was gunna say 4500?