FS: 1993 Subaru Legacy L Wagon: 5spd, 192k, Remote Start, Great Car!!- $1700/BO

Well, I have a new car on the way and seeing if anyone is interested in this.
I have had it for the last 5 months. The car runs and drives excellent it starts up everytime.
-Gets on average 27mpg on highway its like 34mpg. which is GREAT!
-2WD L Wagon
-Navy Blue Exterior
-Navy Blue Interior
-Power Lock, Door, Steering
-Cruise control
-Tow Hitch
-Luggage Rack
-5spd
-192k on the odometer
-Has Remote Starter, Keyless entry, and remote just installed. [Amazing for the winter time]
-Also Comes with steelies and 85% tread left on them it
-Recently did all the Rotors and Brake pads.
-Has a New battery about 2 months old
-the exhuast was recently repair. the car is naturally alittle “noisey” Darn 2.2L lol
-It also comes with extra doors. i have like 5 extra doors
-I also have extra tail gate door for the car that will be included.
-The car overall exterior wise is a 8 out of 10, interior 8 out of 10, mechanically 9 out of 10
-the rust is minimal on the passenger side. the driver side is not that bad.
-the a/c compressor frozed up so you will need a new one for the a/c to work
-The drive shaft is clicking but not about to fall off. i have a lifetime warrenty on that.
-It leaks oil from the crankshaft seal but i doesnt leak to a extent that you will need to stop every 1000 miles to fill it. it leaks about 1/2 quart every 3000 miles. it Doesnt burn the oil though.
-For a extra $250 i will throw in my retrofitted HID kit.
-For a extra $150 i will throw in the 15" forester wheels with 65% thread left
I will have picture up tomorrow. Car is absolutely great in the winter time. it has about a 2 in lift with the 15" forester rims/tires

We own one of these as our rally-x car. Well over 200k on the odo and she still runs smoother than most engines half its age. Great buy!

dont mean to lowball but i have a grand cash whenever, if your interested pm me

<<<<< if you already didn’t know lol I’m the low balling king. Everything I sell is at a low baller price hahah. $1000 is just way to lower for me to sell this amazing daily driver…thanks for the offer though if you want a car for $1000. I have a 1989 mercury tracer for sale 89k miles almost all the mechanical of the car is new. This car by far the best car I have own…once I get pictures up you can see its worth the $1700.

Yeah our 1.8 L is smooth and quiet at 225k.

Im 100% my car is a 2.2L its a legacy i think the 1.8 came in the impreza wagons.

opps im retarded, i read legacy but thought impreza.

my dad had a 90 wagon with 225 on the clock, the thing was in way worse condition than this, but ran amazing.

The body was rotted so bad, we put drywall screws in the door to hold it together.

Thing still ran like a top, me and my brother took it into an unplowed lot with like 2 feet of packed snow in it, it blew through it like a champ.

lol I did the snow drifting with my old 1992 legacy wagon hahhah it was the best. Sold the one to a friend about a year ago. He took it to florida and back 3 times hahaha. Car is amazing…all in all someone buy buy buy…picking up a del sol if I sell this need to downgrade.

Bump!

Price lowered to $1500 Anyone interested?

Bump need to sell…Got myself a Hatch to ride around in…Offers accepted now.

Nice rims…My sister has a 92 sedan, rough body same rust spots as you…Car is loud as a motha fucka cause of the damn converter. Overall its a sweet winter ride tho. Glws

Bump!!!

trades?

Trade for?

Bump, windshield has a crack but inspection still go until summer time of next year, new price $1200 come get it.

rust?

very interestd at $1200. please send more detailed pics. to ten8tjibber@aol.com

thanks

I will get more detail picture you’re more then welcome to come seeit in person this weekend or tonight after 630pm. Thanks.
This car is extremely dependable, I drove it to new jersey and back (900 miles) then the following week drove to virginia (1100 miles) very dependable, it still my daily driver. Best dd by far.

here are better picture