FS: 2 Subaru Legay Wagon FWD [1992+1993] NEW PRICE!! $1100!!

Well, I have a new car on the way and seeing if anyone is interested in this.
I have had it for the last 5 months. The car runs and drives excellent it starts up everytime.
-Gets on average 27mpg on highway its like 34mpg. which is GREAT!
-2WD L Wagon
-Navy Blue Exterior
-Navy Blue Interior
-Power Lock, Door, Steering
-Cruise control
-Tow Hitch
-Luggage Rack
-5spd
-192k on the odometer
-Has Remote Starter, Keyless entry, and remote just installed. [Amazing for the winter time]
-Recently did all the Rotors and Brake pads.
-Has a New battery about 2 months old
-comes with 15" forester rims and tires
-the exhuast was recently repair. the car is naturally alittle “noisey” Darn 2.2L lol
-It also comes with extra doors. i have like 5 extra doors
-I also have extra tail gate door for the car that will be included.
-The car overall exterior wise is a 8 out of 10, interior 8 out of 10, mechanically 9 out of 10
-the rust is minimal on the passenger side. the driver side is not that bad.
-the a/c compressor frozed up so you will need a new one for the a/c to work
-The drive shaft is clicking but not about to fall off. i have a lifetime warrenty on that.
-It leaks oil from the crankshaft seal but i doesnt leak to a extent that you will need to stop every 1000 miles to fill it. it leaks about 1/2 quart every 3000 miles. it Doesnt burn the oil though.

It also come with a complete parts car that has a good amount of rust, beside the fact, the parts car has alot of good parts on it,
The car is currently not running, i have to check out whats wrong with it its not getting fuel so if i fix it before then i will keep both the cars.
-222k miles
-5spd
-Both driveshaft are like 6 months old,
-Clutch is like 6 months old
-Brand new exhaust from subaru $600 dallors [everything behind the y pipe]

Both of them are the same color, Navy blue with same color interior, the parts car doesnt have all the accessories like luggage rack or hitch,

bump for a new price need to sell so i can get a truck thanks!

I might have someone who is interested in teh car. Will let you know tomorrow. I swapped a motor in a sub. wagon for this guy awhile ago and I know he is looking for a new one.

Sweet let me know I have someone come look at it today he said he will let me know

omg. i want it.

i have to crunch some numbers.

EDIT: does it have cup holders?
EDIT2: i’m really interested because of the lack of VW emblems on it.

yes it does have 2 cup holders right on top of the hvac control it pulls out lol
subaru is the way to go mang

nice! it will be a big step in the direction of luxury from my old VW if it has a cupholder. does it start? because that would also be a big step in the right direction.

Pretty sure I saw this car driving around the other day. Looked pretty decent.

I might have a buyer, check your PM.

shawn he was looking for a automatic but thanks for spreading the word :tup:

did it have a tow straps handing from the hitch lol. it would be it then hahah my bro is driving it because his car is in the shop.

omg please do it!

No prob, didnt even think about it being stick.

hey dex yes the dd starts like a champ runs strong as if you just brought it new, it has a remote starter, the parts car is the one that doesnt start currently the weather is hindering me form fixing it.

don’t wait on me. somehow we breathed life back into that fucking jetta one more time tonight. i don’t know how many more times we can pull it off. i’m still scraping money together for a better DD.

I think it did. I just remember a Navy wagon with newer steelies on it.

TTT! offer are encouraged :slight_smile:

i wish my dad would call me back. i really want to get something reliable.

20 bucks

Alrite when do you want to pick up? lol