FS: 1999 Subaru Legacy Wagon AWD (White)

This was my wife’s daily driver for a few years. I’ve got her into a WRX wagon since then, but this car served her well. She carted our kids around in it so I made sure it was safe. The brakes and suspension are all solid and in good shape. I upgraded the pads and put KYB struts on it. It’s a 2.2L auto with about 200k on it and runs and drives well. The tranny has no slipping, shifts smoothly, works well. All wheel drive works.

It has a few issues that don’t affect driving the car which is good news for the buyer because I’m selling the car for less than half what it would otherwise go for. They are:
A/C doesn’t work - I never tried to fix this

Key needs turned more than once SOMETIMES before starter turns. - It was like this for 3 years and always started so I didn’t bother replacing the starter.

Has dents and paint isn’t great, but it’s not rotten like many 90’s Subarus.

Some engine oil seals are seeping which is par for a Subaru engine with near 200k on it. If they were leaking more I would have replaced them, but it wasn’t leaking enough for me to justify it.

Speedometer works intermittently. She doesn’t drive aggressively enough for this to matter so we left it.

Clean title, ready to go. First to make full payment takes it.

It’s at the shop if you’d like to check it out:
Innovative Tuning
298 Hinman Ave.
Buffalo, NY 14216

Ugh, I dont have room for another vehicle. This would be perfect to replace the Accord with.

glws

calling you about this shortly after 10, 99% sure i’ll take this

Sorry if I missed your call…I’ve been on the phone with a customer for a while regarding a build.

If this is available tomorrow i might take it.

I don’t trust the battery that’s been sitting in it so I just bought a brand new one for it from Napa. The new battery is in. This deal just got even better.

SOLD!