FEELER... AE86 gt-s hatch trade for S13, or rwd jap car

Hey guys, just wondering if anyone is interested in trading a running S13 (preferably coupe) or other RWD jap car like a FC rx7 etc. for my 86 Corolla GT-S hatch.

INFO…

GOOD: EVERYTHING, the car just had a brand new rad put in, two new front fenders, new passenger side door, (just to fix all the previous rust), and new hatch. Car starts up flawless everytime and runs with no problems. Interior is mint.

The BAD: the rear quarter and rocker pannels. They can easily be fixed, metal or fiberglass fairly easily by any bodyshop.

Other than the rust, this car is awesome, has original 157km on it. and the frame and underbody is solid!

Don’t have any pics… yet, i’m working on it,
Lemme know if anyone is interested in trading or even buying… thanks!

:slight_smile:

hey, lemme know if you’re interested in a trade:

http://www.son240sx.ca/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12978

Sorry man, i want a car thats not RUSTY AS BOINK, hehehe.

BUt lemme know if your interested, i’ll most likely be selling the car either way, just wanna see if i can trade her to make everything easier!

'87 Supra turbo with targa roof. Silver on burg. leather, 5spd, 184 k.

Autometer boost and a/f ratio guages
ROH 16" rims with fat lip.
no rust anywhere, all metal.

Will trade for AE86 + $

email me if interested

digistar_media@hotmail.com

we need some pics of the AE86

how much $ do you want for the corolla?

what colour was the car?

or did i miss it

Sorry about the lack of info… my post musta got messed up.

Its two tone blue, but its got new unpainted (black) front fenders, as well as black door and hatch. That was done to repair rust, the car was in no accidents!

I’m looking to get around 2500 for it, i’ve seen corolla’s go for the same with much higher milage and just as much rust, so i know what its worth, i’m not looking to get harassed for my asking price!

:smiley:

BUMP!

I want this thing gone… need the money to track my other car.

someone bring me 2g’s and get this outta here!

:smiley:

Post some pics dude…and whereabouts are you located?

Got no digi cam…

The car is in the Brampton/Caledon area, i finally have some time to show people this week so if anyone is interested lemme know!

Cheers

BUMP!

Sorry, been working so much haven’t had any time to actually try and sell this thing!

2g’s FIRM guys

I have seen the car 2G’s is a good deal.

pm sent