FS: 1986 Toyota Corolla GTS Coupe

Hey guys what’s up.

Well I am trying to help my buddy sell his car so here are the particulars,

1986 Toyota Corolla GTS Coupe
AE92 Skirts
new plugs, wires, cap, rotor, seats, interior bits
comes with winter tires mounted on snowflakes.
needs transmission replaced (still works, just very loud) and 02 sensor (going through a bit of oil)
new belts and aftermarket cone filter
front fenders and passenger door replaced, drivers door probably needs replacing aswell, starting to rust from the bottom.
power sunroof, works, little bit of surface rust.
Pinion seal needs to be replaced, starting to leak some oil.
New catback piping with Ractive black chrome muffler welded on, about 6,000km on new exhaust pieces.
Very new clutch, pilot bearing, throw out bearing.

Body work has been done by previous owner, not the best, but not too bad either. Previous fenders and doors were very rusted, that’s why they were replaced

Runs great, used as my daily driver.

3k firm

The car is located in Newmarket, Ont and contact Rob at takeshi_nakazato@hotmail.com if you have any question’s or would like pic’s!

Thanks guys.

Easy 8)

this is my buddy’s car, a member of Suislide, so i can personally vouch for it’s cleanliness. i would buy this car if i was into 86’s.

i have pictures upon request, but i’m sure Rob does too.

nice car, saw the pics
I would really get it if I wasn’t looking for a 240 :stuck_out_tongue:

this car is a great price.

i hope someone gets to enjoy it soon.

GT

is the car still for sale?!..i’m still looking for one as a new project! sorry 240 guys…haha…my car is almost done and i want something new to play with…3000 firm? my budget is a little lower than that so hopefully we can talk it out?..

yo j-spec, shoot him an e-mail. he’s my buddy and i know he doesn’t come on here too often.

takeshi_nakazato@hotmail.com and he’d be happy to answer questions.

Car still up for grabs?
send pics to polak182@hotmail
Dont worry about size, you can even send me bmp’s, it’s all good.

if you want pics, shoot Roby an e-mail at takeshi_nakazato@hotmail.com.

he doesn’t frequent this board very often so e-mailing is your best bet.

Make sure you check out the car thuroughly… He tried to tell me that a
car i bought from him didn’t have an exhaust leak when I could see it comming out right infront of the cat.

Inspect carefully.

sometimes people don’t know things, even about their own cars.

the car you bought off of him wasn’t even his, it was his mom’s. he never drove it so i wouldn’t have expected him to know every little thing about it.

you won’t meet a more honest guy then Roby.

that is far too much money for an ae86… i picked up one for 500 with 95,000kms lucky buy i guess, but they usaully don;t go anymore then 1500 :wink:

What chu talkin about, Willis? AEs tend to go for way more than $1500… And they have over 200,000km.

To get an AE as you described takes some crazy time to fing if you are really looking.

it was probably an SR5