For Sale: Corolla GTS Coupe and Various Parts and Items

Hi guys, don’t know how relative this post would be, but I figured i’d give it a shot on here. Toyota’s on a Nissan board doesn’t seem like it would work out well, but here’s hoping

1986 Toyota Corolla GTS Coupe
AE92 Skirts
new plugs, wires, cap, rotor, seats, interior bits
comes with winter tires mounted on snowflakes.
needs transmission replaced (still works, just very loud) and 02 sensor (going through a bit of oil)
new belts and aftermarket cone filter
front fenders and passenger door replaced, drivers door probably needs replacing aswell, starting to rust from the bottom.
power sunroof, works, little bit of surface rust.
Pinion seal needs to be replaced, starting to leak some oil.
New catback piping with Ractive black chrome muffler welded on, about 6,000km on new exhaust pieces.
Very new clutch, pilot bearing, throw out bearing.

Body work has been done by previous owner, not the best, but not too bad either. Previous fenders and doors were very rusted, that’s why they were replaced

Runs great, used as my daily driver.

2200 firm

1986 Toyota Corolla GTS Hatchback x2

I actually have 2 of them, one has slight fender damage and one has been thoroughly stripped, although many parts still remain. Neither runs, but I don’t have titles for either, so they are parts cars only.

One has 292k on it and the other has 209, I towed both home and neither made any noises from the rear ends or had any wobbling or anything.

Looking to get $250 for the black one, red one is pretty much empty

Corolla GTS Parts

I also have various interior parts and a spare passenger door, which was poorly repaired, but needs a new skin.

I have a spare hatch door, glass is good, but has a banged up corner. $50

Accessory Belt for 4age, I bought the wrong one, got one for a car with AC and I don’t have AC, lost the reciept, cost me like $15, take it for $10, still in the cardboard slide.

Shortblock - $150

Transmission - $150

Driveshaft - $75

Rear Hatch, hatch is rusty, but glass is good - $50

Passengerside Window X2- $40

Rear Quarter Windows - $25 each, both for $40

Interior Parts - Lots of various stuff, cluster surrounds, steering wheel surrounds, underdash panels, sr5 seats (blue pair and grey pair), door panels, rear seat backs, rear seat benches, pillar covers, all kinds of stuff, just ask.

Drivers door, dented, but dent fixed, no glass - $30

Passenger Door, needs repair, no glass, poor repair job on the outer skin - $20

I also have various things for sale.

• Kyosho Mazda RX-7 FD 1/18th scale Die Cast, in same condition as when I purchased it, just took it out of the styrofoam and put in my display case. Payed $100, looking to get $85

• I have Option Videos
    117, 119, 120
    V-Opt the best Tuned AE86 by Workbox (buildup up of Iida Akira’s Levin Hatchback)
    $10 each.
    I’ll be getting more in a little while, should have from 109 to present

• I have an LG 4015 Compact Colour Cellphone. Retails for $209.99, Used for about a month, I terminated my contract, so I don’t need it anymore, got a new phone.
    Looking to get $140 obo

I need to get rid of all this stuff to pay a few bills, so the quicker the better

you can e-mail me at takeshi_nakazato@hotmail.com

Located in Newmarket, Ontario, all prices are in canadian currency

Thanks

Roby

Hey guys.

I just wanted to say this is not only my friend but, an honest seller too.

The car has GREAT potential and is a steal for this price.

Easy 8)

Hey I live in Newmarket where you located?

In the Holland Marsh, about 5 min from Upper Canada Mall, you?

a friend went to see the car.
he said it was filthy, not worth 3k.

i’d suggest detailing your car dude, vaccum it out at least.

well, for where i’m located, I can’t exactly take it to a carwash, no insurance on the car and I don’t have a portable vaccum, only central vac so I can’t get it to the car to clean it out.

it’s really dirty because of where I live, a lot of dirt in the air and the snow which makes everything dirty.

Thanks for the suggestion though

your friend doesn’t know shit Spilner.

Roby’s car was driven this winter up until recently, so that’s why it’s dirty.

his is a very good example of an AE86. not perfect, but that’s hard to expect from a nearly 20 year old car. you won’t FIND perfect unless you make it perfect yourself. his car is a great starting point for a project, or a great daily car for the AE86 lover who has another project but wants to drive one full time. i’ve been in the car many many times, driven it a few times, and Roby is a close friend.

for $3k you will not find much better in an AE86, especially not with the way people are jacking up the prices recently.

can you send some pics to pola182@hotmail.com
thnx.

Lowered coupe to $2200, need it gone a.s.a.p. have bills to pay