feeler: fat fives

hay what up. i just bought some fat fives, but might be going a different route. if any body interested let me know. i payed $150, so thats what i want for them.

Pics?
What size? I want some 15’s for my Hyundai.

pics can be found on vlad’ s thread. thats who i bought them off . there 15x6, no tires

Is that all curb rash/peeling clear/scratches or are they just dirty in those pics?

there no curb rash, some of the clear+scratches. good wheel if u want to paint. $150 takes them

Im not really looking to paint. I dont even know if the bolt pattern and offset is right.

another memeber on here looking for a set

do u have any pics of them

trades considered???

pics can be found on vlad’s thread

what type of trade? trying to sell to pick up a different set of wheels. let me know!!!

Nothing in particular… I was just putting it out there…I am in need of wheels maybe just let me know what if anything you would want or need for your car… Im sure we could figure something out…

Damn Mike, you just picked these up! You should call Jihad. He’s looking for some 15’s for his hatch.

let him know!!! im picking up a set of rims with tires next week. got a really good deal on them!! him me up fag, we gota hang out. anyway, bump!!!

bump, someone buy these!!!

$150?
if u still have these in like 2 weeks, ill take them

yea, i let u know. have some interest, but no buyers yet :sad

bump, need to grt rid of these!!! $150 takes em

nobody wants some fat fives?

what kind of condion are they in?