Forsale: fat fives flat black

Like the title says i have a set of flat black fat fives. The rims are in Excellent shape no curb or pits at all. Could use a coat of paint but look good the way they are! Tires on em are shot. Can get used tires for $30 a peice. Any interested people should call! or text me for pics.
961-2750

bolt pattern? offset? pics? price?

There 4x100 I don’t know the offset and I was looking to get $200 for em…

Again. Fat fives = honda. wont fit :sad

again, I didn’t know what they were so maybe posting that information in the for sale thread would help stop these questions.

my 2 cents

its pretty common info to honda people.

my point exactly

not everyone on here owns a honda

honda rims + nissan = fail :eek

Anyone interested? These are real decent rims. " Car Ramrod" If your looking for some aftermarket rims I got a set of chrome 17’s I could let go for $300. Got brand spankin new 205 40 17’s on em… They should fit a nissan there 4 lug universal.

Bump

150 cash takes em… bump it up

take 125?

Its a good possibility if you come to my door with cash… LoL when could u get em?

[quote=addikted2wips ]
Its a good possibility if you come to my door with cash… LoL when could u get em?
[/quote

prob towards the end of the week

dave, you would have to get them bored if you plan to use them on the jetta… VW center bore is 57.1mm honda is a tad smaller

i can use my non hubcentric spacers

i wish you luck. i hate no hubcentric anything. even using a lug centric wheel/lug combo i still like being hubcentric too

if u still got them TEXT ME 5184887397

fuckin wierdo