FEELER: WTT/FS 2000 Chrysler Town and Country

this is my girlfriends car. it was a hand me down of sorts from her mother. it had been extremely well maintained, a lot of new parts (the entire brake system ie rear drums, front pads/calipers/rotors, abs EVERYTHING has been replaced within the last month to the tune of around $2k.

the car just rolled over 107k, doesnt leak or burn anything. tranny shifts smooth (the tranny was recently replaced, $1400 brand new tranny with a diff pin that wont let loose ever again, still a long time left on warrenty)

the car has almost every option available (aside from cruise and AC not working) power everything, front captains seats, and a rear bench seat, all leather. also has a tow hitch, and can tow a trailer very nicely (just drove from Batavia and back with a covered trailer with absolutely no issues.)

the bad- nothing on the sttering wheel works. no horn, cruise, cd player controls ect. copuld be something simple, never really looked into it. pass side window opens when it wants to. rear vent windows still work perfectly.

the car has the typical buffalo rust, nothing too bad, just a bit around the rear wheel wells.

she is looking to get out of it because she is tired of paying for gas for it. we really have no use for such a large vehicle.

looking to trade for a BONE STOCK, cannot stress this enough, must be bone stock honda/acura/nissan/toyota/VW. 5 speed or auto doesnt matter. she can learn haha

pics opon request, this would be a great deal for someone who is starting a family and needs some extra room, after all the town and country is the most baller of all minivans.

pm me with any questions/offers

jam

how much u looking for

it books anywhere from 5-6k, so i would want to get around that

its worth it too. the car is real reliable and super comfy to drive

and you can drop all the kids off at soccer practice

awd?

no

bump

bump.

im picking it up at continental trasmission in a few hours, it just had a completly rebuilt transmission put in it, plus the tie rods and cracked windshield has been replaced.

looking for trades in the form of a bone stock honda/acura/nissan/yoda/ MAYBE vw.

i’ll post pics later.

bump

still looking to get rid of it, original post has been edited, pm me with offers for trades :slight_smile:

you could probably trade this in to a dealer and get what you are looking for you could probably get between 4500-5000

edit:i lied, probably if the steering wheel failure was taken care of

Are the strut towers still there …

this is a common problem on these vans

Jam.

Aren’t you going to be looking into starting a family soon?

forgot about that, both are still there, one isnt rusty at all and the other one is. i’ll take pics in a few

lol. not anytime soon.