Feminism? I think not.

:banghead:banghead:banghead

On a side note, did anyone watch undercover boss? Next week they are doing Hooters, and the one manager makes the girls act like complete fucking idiots so they could leave early :rofl:rofl

Haven’t seen that yet, but if it involves Hooters, I will be there!

Wait your a dude???

lol

There is a reason why women and at one point minorities were paid less in the work force. It stems to Economics and the fact that when this nation was more in the Secondary sector (manufacturing) it was predominantly male, and eventually, the white male work force was making too much money for companies to be extremely profitable. Manufacturing jobs were either sent overseas, or with help from the Civil Rights Acts (wanted by many corporations) the wages were lowered. It was set up so that companies can hire under a quota system and force the male workers to take a pay cut in order to stay competitive with the other new workers. Wages have not risen like the rest of the costs since the 1960’s. Thus, due to this, we must have both sets of parents working in order for us to survive.

so basically, fuck you women, and fuck you civil rights act.

i dont see women fighting to be on the draft which they are excluded from…mostly just for the good rights not equal rights.

Thus I agree, because I am a logical thinker. If a woman can produce 12,432 buttons on her shift at the button factory which is the same production ###'s as the man next to her there is no reason they cant or shouldn’t be making the same $$$.

BUT buttons can be made by men, women or children with ease. Therefore getting the job in the first place is much easier than hiring a woman over a man in say a concrete company. But hey if some chick can carry 2 bags of crete on her shoulders (160lbs I might add) just like the guy next to her they are back on the same page.

The problems I see all the time in the papers are UNEQUAL women fighting for shit they cant pull off… simple as that. And from that stand point many men dont get paid as much as the next guy or even get hired for the same reasons… you suck a doing something you dont prosper.

Liberty /= Equality

hence why they fight for more liberties, and confuse it with the word equality.