Ferrari GG50

sweeeeet…
http://www.rsportscars.com/eng/cars/ferrari_gg50.asp

i know joestypes will probably chime in that he heard about it 6 years ago and he thought about buying it or something…but ive never heard of this thing before

I think that was the design that lead to the 612…

looks hotter than the 612 besides the wheels

OMG it’s the GTR concept…

kind of…who stole from who ???// that is the question…ok so not really

It was a one off car built buy a designer with Ferrari for his 50th birthday. AFTER the 612 came out.

That explains the 612 appearance.

The grill reminds me of a Maserati.

That is BEYOND hideous.

Those pictures are all photoshopped right?

I like how no one reads the text right below the pictures

Proving his mettle with the Ferrari GG50, Giorgetto Giugiaro paints in glowing colors a great adventure “To mark 50 years of activity in the world of car design, I decided to sculpture a Ferrari to the memory of that great adventure and enjoy it with my family”. Giorgetto Giugiaro fashioned and commissioned a project that spilled into stretching horizons, in that he became concurrently – for the first time ever –supplier and customer of the new car.

Rather than being a spellbound step into tomorrow, the ultimate outcome of all this is an expression of today – a Ferrari graced by his initials, GG, followed by the digit 50 by way of epitomizing his debut into the world of car design in September 1955 – imbued by an imposing, unmistakable artistry capturing skyhigh ergonomics and outstanding space on board.

Created along the lines of the Ferrari 612 Scaglietti, and retaining the same basic mechanics, the Ferrari GG50 is a little shorter in length than the original model, with a fastback tail conspired to conceal the underlying hatchback lid. The rear seatbacks can be folded down to create, thanks to the new fuel tank, a flat trunk platform one meter and 40 centimeters deep. All that was checked and verified with the Ferrari Technical Direction support.

Possibly because I dont give a fuck?

reminds me of and rx8 (side), s2000 (front end),cobalt (rear) and overall SLR profile.:gotme:

I dig it